2014 Winter Anthology: Chain Reaction ~ Discussion

Oh good lord!  That sounds like it could have also gone in Recipe for Disaster!

LOL Back then I had to write my second part of 'Four Perspective' series...so there may be some disaster I haven't get out of my system.

Edited by aditus
  • Like 1

I am so stumped. 

If anyone *cough*Cole*cough* comes across any song lyrics they think I might find useful...

I'm not Cole but in MY current state of mind I would probably try 'Pick up Truck' from Kings of Leon.

• Like 1

That's a really cool theme. Now my brain is working over time trying to figure out which plot bunny I can dissect and submit... My brain is thinking about a series of unfortunate events.

not often enough is the actual dissection of bunnies useful in story telling...

I've written three stories again, with three different slants on the theme.  I hope they go over well. 

I think we need to tie Bill's hands together or he's gonna make the rest of us look bad! :P  Time to get cracking and finish my 1 story. LOL

• Like 1

I've written three stories again, with three different slants on the theme.  I hope they go over well. 

Over Achiever!

I think we need to tie Bill's hands together or he's gonna make the rest of us look bad! :P  Time to get cracking and finish my 1 story. LOL

Hands KC the rope.