2015 Anthology Themes

2015 Anthology Themes

Spring Anthology: Full Circle - Due March 3rd

Summer Anthology: Road Trip - Due June 3rd

Fall Anthology: Blurred Edges - Due September 3rd

Winter Anthology: Blackout - Due December 3rd

Poetry Anthology: Remember - Due April 15th

All Quarterly Anthology due dates are deadlines for submission to the Anthology Proof Team.  The Poetry Anthology is exempt from submission to the Anthology Proof Team.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Working title is Nightfall.

sound's more like the Blackout :ph34r: Theme but can't wait to read it anyway. :read:

I'm determined to get at least two in this time. :yes:  I missed all the deadlines this year due to things happening each time.

• Like 1

Hmmm, These sound so interesting.  I didn't really know what the anthology was until late November (so there was no way I could come up with something for the winter one, well, maybe I could have....but anyway...)  I think it'd be fun to try to write something for it.  But first I need to focus on finishing my current story--before getting sidetracked by starting something new...  But maybe when I'm done with the sequel to the neko story, I think I'd like to tackle the challenge of the anthology.  :)  

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...

Well, halfway through the year and made the two regular anthologies. So not ready for poetry again so now trying to decided about Blurred Edges. Hmmm. I want to knock this out sooner rather than later. My health shouldn't interfere with everything.

Since I've never attempted the anthology themes before, are there any rules/guidelines that I need to keep in mind?  Min/Max length, number of chapters, etc?   Are they the same as the ones I see in the Summer Anthology?  I'm just assuming they would be....

Edited by craftingmom
  • 2 months later...