Ren's bi... huh!!!? boy I didnt see that one coming :ph34r:

I know, right? A-C seems so hateful that I just assumed she was being inappropriate in SOME way, but it was actually late Saturday night my time, and I hadn't consciously thought about the story for hours, before I thought: Wait, wait... is Ren bi or something?  Why was that woman hitting on him??!?

• Like 1

:huh: Has Aurel always been a man? I was imagining two blonde bombshells, one evil, one good. 

Edit: Eric is really not a very nice person, is he? So he did the whole show with Chris in Jonah's apartment for no reason at all? He wasn't in love?

Edit2: I agree with Tim: the conversation before Evil Eric showed up was great. 

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Well, they are two blond bombshells, one evil, one good - and  male.

I wouldn't say for no reason. He likes to stir up trouble, reminds me of a three years old.

Thank you. :)

• Like 1

Well, they are two blond bombshells, one evil, one good - and  male.

I wouldn't say for no reason. He likes to stir up trouble, reminds me of a three years old.

Thank you. :)

Hmmmm. Is Eric bi? I think we've found the perfect partner for him...

Well, they are two blond bombshells, one evil, one good - and  male.

It's better if they're identical  :P That way you literally have no idea what you're getting at any given moment.

• Like 1

I guess he's not so terribly evil though? Since he couldn't deliver the news to Chris except in a flood of tears? 

But how... I mean, if you... and then you... and then he... I'm just flabbergasted. He broke up with poor simple-minded Chris? I have the most awful feeling that Ren was involved at the Eric end somehow. I mean, even more than being together with Eric for a couple of months and helping Chris get him and forcing Jonah to drink champagne with them etc. Because why tear himself away and charge off to his car at the end of the evening?

I'm babbling. Time to go to sleep. Night night, Europeans!

• Like 1

Because why tear himself away and charge off to his car at the end of the evening?

I'm babbling. Time to go to sleep. Night night, Europeans!

Actually I think the storming off was probably a clever thing to do by Ren. Otherwise he would have blurted out how much he liked (loved?) Jonah and asked him to be his boyfriend - and Jonah would most likely have done a runner. :lol: 

• Like 2

Actually I think the storming off was probably a clever thing to do by Ren. Otherwise he would have blurted out how much he liked (loved?) Jonah and asked him to be his boyfriend - and Jonah would most likely have done a runner. :lol:

You know them too well. I have to invent some surprises...

• Like 2

LOL, I forgot, he's got to explain the tattoo, doesn't he? Oh dear, poor Ren.

• Like 2

Doesn't anyone feel bad about Eric?

Nope, not the least bit. Evil Eric deserves every bit of pain for being a cheating, lying, manipulative bastard. I don't want him to die, but to suffer while everyone around him are happy.

I'd suggest Chris as Michael's boyfriend except it wouldn't do the poor guy any good to date another man who really wanted Jonah. But maybe they can all be friends and do their best to make Eric jealous. :evil:

• Like 1

I've been starting to wonder... just how handsome IS Jonah to cause this kind of reaction in people around him? I was picturing him as the nice-looking guy next door originally, and now we've got Eric, Sandro, Ren (who really only met him a couple times), Michael (ditto)... I need a picture.

• Like 1

I do know a guy like that, but he isn't very nice unless the person he's around is completely free of the least bit of attraction to him. People to whom he doesn't appear in the light of a partner (or a competitor) like him a lot. Everyone else seems to feel used sooner or later. Jonah seems different.

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 1

I just read the first chapter and I feel like I am going to explode...I want to hurt these people...omg, I think I am channeling Carlos :o . Poor doormat Jonas. I really want to talk to him right now...there is so much I would say to him....ok, I feel a little better now. Back to chapter two....cheers...Gary

• Like 1

All caught up and exhausted. I wanted to see Eric and Chris crash and burn and they did. No sympathy here for either one. The nerve of Chris to go running to Jonah. Jonah is just too damn nice! So Jonah is in bed with Chris and Ren is going to show up in the morning...and hey, maybe Eric will too. Jonah needs a gun. Good night....Gary

• Like 1

Wow! I woke up this morning to eleven! reviews. This really made my Monday brighter. Even the sun decided to come out eventually. Thanks to Dave, Nlaudenslager and Gary! :thankyou:

And of course all the others who took the time to review so far. :)

I need a picture.

Of course I have a picture in my mind, maybe some, *thinks of Sandro's picture*, and I was about to post some links, but then I thought you should not be influenced by my choice.

To all your thoughts, possible couples and so on, imagine me sitting on my hands doing this: :X  and this :D

Edited by aditus
  • Like 2

Of course I have a picture in my mind, maybe some, *thinks of Sandro's picture*, and I was about to post some links, but then I thought you should not be influenced by my choice.

To all your thoughts, possible couples and so on, imagine me sitting on my hands doing this: :X  and this :D

Addy is as evil as i am. Likes tormenting readers. ;)

Fine. I'll go with this then. Hair, check, eyes, check. Ears, whatever...

-Elf-Prince-Legolas-legolas-greenleaf-61

Edit: :facepalm:  wait, wait, I forgot Viserys Targaryen has EXACTLY that coloring, violet eyes and all, and no problem with pointy ears (crazy and evil, but you can't have everything). Here we go. 

Viserys.jpg

Edited by Irritable1