[Sasha Distan] Six Billion Credit Rent Boy

An erotic, slightly funny, and rather cute sci-fi extravaganza. OK, so a short story in 5 parts: though I do plan to write something else in this universe, because I rather like it here, and all the spaceships are named after famous authors.

Posting begins next week, by which time the link above should work great.

The concept was first drawn up by myself and my good friend Vin one rainy day a few years ago when we were supposed to be Christmas shopping, and just ended up buying stuff for ourselves. Both he and Kitt edited it, so they both get credit although Vin is not a GA member.

When the United Federation invest a serious chunk of money and time into creating a new genetically enhanced super solider, they expect to get something useful for their money. But what Sargent Major Phelps finds at the developmental lab is not hulking mass of muscle and lethal killing power, but a... kitten?

• Like 3

My tongue is so sore by the end of a story!  I want so badly to play with you guys but I am always several chapters ahead and have to be very careful what I say doesn't give things away!

That's pretty funny coming from you, Kitt.

Really Ron?  Just because I can't play here due to advanced knowledge of the story? This sounds like you disapprove of my participating in any forum.  Perhaps I should just refrain from comment all together.

Edited by Kitt

Instead of jumping to incorrect conclusions, you might have asked what I meant first, Kitt. Which is, that you've had to do this enough times that I'd thought you would have it down pat. I'm not real fond of making snide comments at another's expense without good cause, so you shouldn't expect something of that nature from me.

Ok,now the the dust has settled....... Is Hani going to turn into a hoe and cat around all over the base?

I hope so! That 3-way was so damn hot that I can't wait until the other house mates get in the action! :D

gosh that would be telling!

you're not all correct, but you're not all wrong either!

• Like 1