Timmy's Terrible Prompt Stories by TimothyM

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

:thankyou:  your posts here made my day. Sigh, yes there are several first line prompts begging my attention to move on with Rob and the Prom.

Not to mention my CC story. :( 

We're all here when you're ready :):hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

:thankyou:  your posts here made my day. Sigh, yes there are several first line prompts begging my attention to move on with Rob and the Prom.

Not to mention my CC story. :( 

You seem to have forgotten a poor little boy in the hospital awaiting surgery!  ;-)

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Woohoo! A new chapter of the Cardmaker! :D 

Hey Tim, it's been awhile since I read this story, so I'm gonna reread all prior chapters too. :) 

I know. It's so embarrassing  :*)  - nine months since the last chapter. I guess you could say it was a hard birth. :rofl:  I hope you'll enjoy reading from the beginning.

On 10/29/2017 at 10:24 PM, droughtquake said:

You seem to have forgotten a poor little boy in the hospital awaiting surgery!  ;-)

Well, he's no longer awaiting surgery. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • 3 months later...

I finally have another Cardmaker chapter ready. I'm trying to decide whether to post it now (assuming I can with all the lag problems) or waiting till I've written something on the subsequent chapter. Any opinions from my readers ? Or have you all given up on me ? I wouldn't blame you. :no: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I finally have another Cardmaker chapter ready. I'm trying to decide whether to post it now (assuming I can with all the lag problems) or waiting till I've written something on the subsequent chapter. Any opinions from my readers ? Or have you all given up on me ? I wouldn't blame you. :no: 

Why would you wait? I understand about the lag thing... I was worried too, but I was able to post mine. I say post it, and no, we will never give up on you... don't be silly. :P  Post it... post it... post it... no pressure though hehe. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

I had no problem posting my chapter this morning :) Give it a try

• Like 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, AC Benus said:

I had no problem posting my chapter this morning :) Give it a try

Yeah, it worked for me too. :yes:  

I can go to bed after a long tiring day and hope to wake up to some likes and comments tomorrow. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Yeah, it worked for me too. :yes:  

I can go to bed after a long tiring day and hope to wake up to some likes and comments tomorrow. 

Yay! I just posted some replies and the lag stopped me, so you picked the right window :D ... I will definitely read and comment tonight... have to go do some chores now... sweet dreams, my friend... :hug: 

Edited by Headstall
The lag got this one too ...
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 9 months later...

I may have gotten into a slight writing frenzy with Rob and Co, and I haven't even reached Prompt 722 which made my muse wake up and yell Rob ! I'm close to sending off a fourth new chapter to @AC Benus for editing. He's approved of the ones I've done so far, and this one has me chuckling at regular intervals. I hope you'll feel the same.

Once I have built up a buffer and / or run out of First Line prompts I'll start posting. We might even arrive at the Prom before summer. :lol: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

But what about Team Jazz?  ;–)

Sorry, Jasper does feature in a couple of chapters, but not the way I know you want him to. :P 

If it's any comfort a young redheaded guy, who's a future fire fighter, is currently getting my attention in an anthology story. ;) 

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...