Shhhhhh. I don't correct things like that in public! I send a pm!

I know - but you'll admit to liking when writers remember to write an hour - I know, because you patted me on the shoulder for it once. :lol:

(and if Carlos edited his post I would edit mine too)

Sorry I was a bit slow in responding, I had to stop drooling over Henry first. :P

• Like 2

Hey Tim...

When CJ starts high school I have a bunch of characters for him to interact with. I've been thinking I want one of them to be a girly boy. I may have to call upon you for technical advice. :gikkle:

It's a good job you're kind of lovable, Carlos, cuz you are such a shit disturber :P

• Like 3

Gary said you were the resident expert.... :rofl:

I want to create a non flamboyant, effeminate kid who CJ befriends. Girly boy will be scared of why such a big butch boy wants to be friends with him and will do a lot of squeaking.... of course that's all in my mind right now and with the clutter in there you never know what may happen.

It's a good job you're kind of lovable, Carlos, cuz you are such a shit disturber :P

It's a hard job but someboy's gotta do it :P

Gary said you were the resident expert.... :rofl:

It's a hard job but someboy's gotta do it :P

There you go again... Tim trusts me enough to bend over in front of me :o so he is not going to believe your trash talking ass... and I've got a Hard job for ya :P ... but I like my guys more masculine...like Tim... -_-

• Like 3

Next chapter drops in less than 36 hours.

In the meantime, here's a look at pictures of some of the locations mentioned in the first few chapters.

This is a Facebook album on CJ's page but you don't have to be a member of Facebook in order to see the images.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.409479902551662.1073741832.100004689679052&type=1&l=18d819c619

• Like 1

One more thing..... after 3 pretty intense chapters I felt the need for a breather. Maintaining constant tension would not be realistic for the guys who want to have a 'normal' life. I may not describe them brushing their teeth but I think we need a good insight into their daily lives in order to understand future events.

And that's as much of a spoiler as you'll get from me! :P

Not saying anything but if Cesar or Brett stray I'm going into hiding. Gary would probably send a lynching mob after me ;)

The "friend" would also have to go in to protective custody. Would NOT want Papa Brett or Cesar mad at me.

• Like 1