2015 Summer Anthology: Road Trip ~ Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very excited about this topic. I already have the characters, the goal, and the setting in mind. I need to finish Barbed Wire Heart and then onto the next antho!!! Oh, it's called Boy River.

• Like 3

I'm almost done! It's called Three PM. Part two of 'Clockwise'. Only I have to write a poem first for poetry anthology. What about you? Poem or no poem?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I actually have my Fall antho submission already planned out.  LOL  I have an idea for the summer antho (thanks, Slytherin!) but haven't put much thought into it yet.  :) 

• Like 2

I am no poet. I'm not going to embarrass myself this year.  I can't wait for your awesome stuff though. Keep the ball rolling Addy! 

The 'like' was not for the 'embarrass' part !

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Alright I am working on mine. I plan to be a part of this if it kills me. Doing a one shot about Mr Wagner and Mr. Reed going to a wedding. While they are on their road trip time for a surprise or two. Pray I finish on time.

• Like 1

As of right now, I am four pages and 1709 words into mine. No title. Hopefully this one won't turn into a larger project. I have too many Anthologies that went to the back burner that way. :P 

And! I am finally, hopefully, going to be able to get an entry in on time! :D I still need a title, edited/beta read, etc. I normally procrastinate, but this story just came so easily. Which may end up being crap, but at least, for now, it is well on its way to making the deadline. 

Edited by Krista
  • Like 1

Hey All~ I'm the matron of honor in a friends wedding this weekend. I'll be leaving Thursday morning and won't be back until sometime Sunday.  During this time, if you're ready to send your stories to the proof team, send your PM like normal but include Cia in it and she'll see about getting you paired up. Happy Writing!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

I need to get writing!  I have an idea all mapped out, but the deadline is sneaking up on me fast.

• Like 1

Finished Boy River today. We will see what Aditus has to say. I'm both nervous and committed. Anthos make us stretch. This is why they are so important. 

Well, Aditus had  a lot to say and loves it. Might start to read 'Barbed Wire Heart' in summer, when I have more time .

• Like 1

My very mischievous, but adorable striking editor/beta Wildone did his first run of my story the other night. :) After a few more looks, I think I'll be ready to send it to the proof team. :D

I still need a title for it though... this is the longest I've gone without really titling something, usually it bugs me to death. 

Edited by Krista
  • Like 1

Hey All~

My husband and I are going camping next week.  We'll be leaving sometime either Monday night or Tuesday and coming back Sunday. I know the timing sucks, but hubby needs to get away. During this time, if you're ready to send your stories to the proof team, send your PM like normal but include Cia in it and she'll see about getting you paired up. Happy Writing!

~Renee

• 2 weeks later...

Well my health set me back on this one but as of this moment I have it had it beta read and it is now with my editor. So before the night is over I'll be driving Renee and the Anthology Editing team nuts with one right at the wire.

• Like 1