I found the theme song for Fate

Read these lyrics:

Sponge – Plowed Lyrics
Will I wake up? Some dream I made up
No, I guess it's reality.
What will change us? Or will we mess up 
Our only chance to connect with a dream?

Say a prayer for me
(Say a prayer for me)
Say a prayer for me

Say a prayer for me
(Say a prayer for me)
I'm buried by the sound

Of a world of human wreckage
In a world of human wreckage
Where I'm lost and I'm found and I can't touch the ground
I'm plowed into the sound

To see wide open with a head that's broken
Hang a life on some tragedy
Plow me under the ground that covers
The message that is the seed

Say a prayer for me
(Say a prayer for me)
Say a prayer for me

Say a prayer for me
(Say a prayer for me)
I'm buried by the sound

Of a world of human wreckage
Where I'm lost and I'm found and I can't touch the ground
I'm plowed into the sound

Will I wake up? Some dream I made up
No, I guess it's reality!
Songwriters: CROSS, MIKE/CROSS, TIM/MAZZOLA, JOEY/PALUZZI, JIMMY
Plowed lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
  • Like 3

The wolves have issued another statement. They are branching out, but still concerned about how they are viewed. Not just worried about being figments of a certain person's imagination anymore... 

(I also want to adopt them immediately, since they are so lonely...) 

http://www.cbc.ca/comedy/actual-lone-wolves-issue-rare-joint-statement-stop-comparing-us-to-white-terrorists-1.3961672

• Like 3

Speaking about sleep and what happens... Not only shifting realities, apparently. Spiders!!!

That was just plain cruel and evil. I'll never be able to sleep again. Period. I effing hate spiders. If I see one while awake, I make someone else come kill it. I won't go anywhere near it. Once when I was 13 years old, I found a spider in my bed. I didn't sleep in my bed for 6 months. I used the guest room. 

• Like 3

That was just plain cruel and evil. I'll never be able to sleep again. Period. I effing hate spiders. If I see one while awake, I make someone else come kill it. I won't go anywhere near it. Once when I was 13 years old, I found a spider in my bed. I didn't sleep in my bed for 6 months. I used the guest room. 

Oh, I'm sorry! At least you won't wake up to a totally new reality, where your whole existence is altered. Repeatedly. 

• Like 3

Oh, I'm sorry! At least you won't wake up to a totally new reality, where your whole existence is altered. Repeatedly. 

No, that was last night. Evidently, I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up a few hours later, I notice that my ceiling fan wasn't on. Then I remembered it was broken, so that was okay. Then I remembered that I shouldn't be able to see my ceiling fan because my room is too dark. So, I went to roll out of bed, only to fall on the floor. Didn't know where I was or anything. Then to top everything off, I couldn't find my glasses.

• Like 3

No, that was last night. Evidently, I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up a few hours later, I notice that my ceiling fan wasn't on. Then I remembered it was broken, so that was okay. Then I remembered that I shouldn't be able to see my ceiling fan because my room is too dark. So, I went to roll out of bed, only to fall on the floor. Didn't know where I was or anything. Then to top everything off, I couldn't find my glasses.

Then what ? You can't stop there. Did you finally manage to work out where you were and what had happened and how long did it take you to shake the sense of disturbed reality?

I did :lol: at the way you described the whole sequence. Amazing how it was funny as well as spooky.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 3

Then what ? You can't stop there. Did you finally manage to work out where you were and what had happened and how long did it take you to shake the sense of disturbed reality?

I did :lol: at the way you described the whole sequence. Amazing how it was funny as well as spooky.

A deep, friendly voice stated with amusement "He's waking up"...

• Like 2

It took me a minute to figure out where I was. Then I realized that I couldn't find my glasses and started freaking out. i went and closed my parent's bedroom door so I could find my glasses (not in the Velma from Scooby-Doo way). I then stole my mom's truck keys and got the heck out of the house for a few minutes. I don't remember falling asleep on the couch at all.  

• Like 2

A deep, friendly voice stated with amusement "He's waking up"...

I am a gay guy that falls in love with straight guys, not in shape at all, very nerdy, and manipulative. lol

• Like 3

Only by omission. But frequently.

Omitting information isn't lying, It's not telling the whole truth. Every single person doesn't need to know the whole story. People get the part of the story that they need to hear. 

• Like 2