I think I'm just now figuring out why I never really liked Colt that much. At times, it's like staring into a mirror.

I tend to say 'Je suis Colt' so there are more of us.

Nobody really likes Colt.

And that's just not true. You know that.

• Like 3

Omitting information isn't lying, It's not telling the whole truth. Every single person doesn't need to know the whole story. People get the part of the story that they need to hear.

I do it all the time. Unless someone asks me. Then they get the 'truth' ('truth' meaning any and all information I deem them ready or deserving to receive, including but not limited to the uncomfortable, the difficult and/or the unexpected).

Tricky business on occasion.

• Like 4

I do it all the time. Unless someone asks me. Then they get the 'truth' ('truth' meaning any and all information I deem them ready or deserving to receive, including but not limited to the uncomfortable, the difficult and/or the unexpected).

Tricky business on occasion.

You have to know how to talk to me if you want the truth from me. If somebody asks me a direct question, then I won't lie. However, I'm only going to answer what was asked, nothing more. 

• Like 1

You have to know how to talk to me if you want the truth from me. If somebody asks me a direct question, then I won't lie. However, I'm only going to answer what was asked, nothing more.

Are you my missing twin...?!? *clasps hand over chest*

• Like 2

Are you my missing twin...?!? *clasps hand over chest*

I'm thinking maybe. Only I'm a 40-year-old guy in Texas. NOOOOOO Texas.....something else Colt and I have in common

• Like 4

We are Coltus of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. 

John-Isn't that what Colt is trying to stop the Nanos from doing??? hehehe

• Like 2

We are Coltus of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. 

I see we're going to get along beautifully, fellow gutter mind! LOL

One top-shelf Nanotech Gutter Ship, now in flight for Wolf 635. All hands on dick!

• Like 3

Just trying to echo the early 1900s and posters for joining the war effort. 

And we know how that one ended.

interesting that nobody questions why they allowed Mr. Montgomery to choose his subpar 'marines.'

• Like 1