Hang in there Puppi... 

It is one of the scenarios where, I want to know what happens but I don't want the book to end..

reminding everyone about a bullet-proof way to extend Meta by another two books ...

• Like 3

Discovered these stories last week - have enjoyed every single word of them.  Huge thanks to the author, and a Prime-style hard stare too... I'm not sure I want their journey to ever end.

Welcome to the Metaverse - and you gave JAR your virgin post. :great:  :D

• Like 2

LOL, that I did.

Just read the last.  Sigh.  Deep sigh.  Once the MetaLogue and final promt are published I'm going right back to the start and reading it all over again.  By the Gods those guys have a perfect love.

The perfect opportunity to "like" like crazy (end of commercial). LOL

• Like 3

LOL, that I did.

Just read the last.  Sigh.  Deep sigh.  Once the MetaLogue and final promt are published I'm going right back to the start and reading it all over again.  By the Gods those guys have a perfect love.

I'm right behind you! Already read parts twice. What do they say? Three times a charm...?

• Like 4

A propos:

Given the Metalogue will be published tomorrow the last piece of Meta snippet, I wonder who would dare to write a total MetaSeries review ...

Just throwing it out there innocently ...

JAR

• Like 2

A propos:

Given the Metalogue will be published tomorrow the last piece of Meta snippet, I wonder who would dare to write a total MetaSeries review ...

Just throwing it out there innocently ...

JAR

123 not it!!!

• Like 2

Żegnaj, moje wilki!

Somehow the end of the series and this promt make me feel … empty.

Soon after I joined this formum and the MetaWolf storys I was flooded with work, so I couldn't leave my comments or contribute to te MetaLogues.

The Wolves were my company on my sunday evening baths in a hot bathtub and a glass of singlemalt whisky … they helped me a lot to forgett the stress and sometimes unpleasant encounters of the whole week.

Again, thank you very much JohnAR for writing all this stories. It was and will be a pleasure to read them (again).

Maybe later this year (with your kind permission) I will generate printable books from the stories … its more convenient for me to read a book in the old fashioned way.

Koniec wieńczy dzieło!

• Like 5

I thought that was a trap...? LOL

Let's see: We have a prompt called "Rose." The "R" in JAR stand for "Rose" and we have a main character in the futile search for love, unlucky; and he sees himself weak, "not strong."

This must have been the most illuminated trap laid ever .. ;-)

PS A-rose

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 3

Let's see: We have a prompt called "Rose." The "R" in JAR stand for "Rose" and we have a main character in the futile search for love, unlucky; and he sees himself weak, "not strong."

This must have been the most illuminated trap laid ever .. ;-)

PS A-rose

And yet all I can think of when I see JohnAR is JAR and then jarhead. Hmm... :P

• Like 4

And yet all I can think of when I see JohnAR is JAR and then jarhead. Hmm... :P

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every single time I've looked at JohnAR and JAR think of jarheads

• Like 2

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every single time I've looked at JohnAR and JAR think of jarheads

Just because the Metaverse seems to like nothing more than to mess with my head, this pic showed up on my Facebook feed just after I read your messages... Too funny!

post-22891-0-45414300-1487155795_thumb.jpg

• Like 2