Just because the Metaverse seems to like nothing more than to mess with my head, this pic showed up on my Facebook feed just after I read your messages... Too funny

That's almost too much......almost

• Like 1

Or comicfan's computer, since he usually provides the prompts.

Btw aren't you done with writing Meta prompts?

Until I get payed, no more publishing of MetaPrompts ;-).

Actually I have 2 written (acting as fall backs for writer's block), and the AntiLogue drafted (alternative MetaLogue). But no military boy(s), no prompts.

JAR

• Like 2

MetaProphecies,MetaEndings and Fate are still missing.

I found Metawolf series the day before yesterday and really loved it. Then half of the series went missing yesterday.

The series has been posted online for months.  It's such bad luck for me.

• Like 1

Have been re-reading from the start.  Still love them lads/wolves.  Such a well done set of stories.

Nordmanni,

I guess that would make you perfect for writing a total Meta Review - the MetaReview? ;-)

MetaProphecies,MetaEndings and Fate are still missing.

I found Metawolf series the day before yesterday and really loved it. Then half of the series went missing yesterday.

The series has been posted online for months.  It's such bad luck for me.

SMJ,

Thanks for your passionate reading. Meta will be back, don't worry. I will let you know.

Of course those who provide appropriate payment can get files directly  0:)

JAR

• Like 3

JAR, I could give something a go at the weekend.  Message me with the sort of thing you have in mind framework-wise.  Battling vast databases during the week, so some writing without numbers would more than likely do me some good.

• Like 2

Last night I closed finishing Chapt. 14 of book 5. Today it's not available anymore, and I can't finish Book 5. What's appropriate payment JAR? HELP!

Hunky gay marines (bottoms only) :lol:

If, like us, you don't have a ready supply, you'll have to resort to begging and whining. Good luck...

• Like 2

Physically, Prime is definitely pretty much my ideal man, except for thesis of body hair. But for me, he'd have to be a top. And it wouldn't hurt if he liked smoking cigars...That said, I'm more than happy to read the rest of the series as JAR wrote it, if only I could.

• Like 3

Was reading metabattles and the series (books 4-8) have disappeared off the site.  Any ideas?

My fault. I'm preparing the publishing, so I un-published books 4-8 for the meanwhile.

I will keep you updated.

And happy 5000!

• Like 1