do you have plans to publish your series at other sites than Amazon/Kindle.  I prefer to keep some of my reading secret from others who share my kindle account. The series up to MetaBattles has been great. Hats off to all the work you have clearly put into this.

• Like 3

do you have plans to publish your series at other sites than Amazon/Kindle.  I prefer to keep some of my reading secret from others who share my kindle account. The series up to MetaBattles has been great. Hats off to all the work you have clearly put into this.

Against proper payment everything is possible ... ;-)

---

On a different note. Ran all of Meta through grammarly. #1 spelling mistake according to the program:

high'n'tight

is supposed to be written as

high 'n' tight.

Of course, it didn't like the words "pack," "jarhead," "fag" and "Meta."

• Like 3

Hey shekhu - if you want to quote posts, simply press the Quote button and then write your message above or below the box which appears. You can also edit posts, by pressing the small edit button in the lower right corner.

• Like 2

Hey shekhu - if you want to quote posts, simply press the Quote button and then write your message above or below the box which appears. You can also edit posts, by pressing the small edit button in the lower right corner.

Thanks

Hello New reader of your book. I wanna get info. On book 4 and other books. Are they not going to be upload here ?if so where else ....

PLEASE! PLEASE! UPLOAD THEM TOO HERE......

PRETTY PLEASE!

Skekhu,

I'm sorry for the delays. All books are finished (1-8 incl. 110 prompt stories); books 3-8 and the stories will be published on Kindle and I'm awaiting book covers to make them available.

I will make it up to all MetaFans by publishing some more prompt stories here for everyone to read (I just read another cliche story of small blond IT boy getting fucked by a big Alpha top marine (as if), so I have lot's of incentives to let Colt rant).

JAR

PS Separate payment will increase speed of delivery. OORAH!

• Like 3

Skekhu,

I'm sorry for the delays. All books are finished (1-8 incl. 110 prompt stories); books 3-8 and the stories will be published on Kindle and I'm awaiting book covers to make them available.

I will make it up to all MetaFans by publishing some more prompt stories here for everyone to read (I just read another cliche story of small blond IT boy getting fucked by a big Alpha top marine (as if), so I have lot's of incentives to let Colt rant).

JAR

PS Separate payment will increase speed of delivery. OORAH!

I guess at this point those of us that didn't have the joy of reading them before they were removed will just have to accept the cliche as reasonable reading material ;)

• Like 2

I guess at this point those of us that didn't have the joy of reading them before they were removed will just have to accept the cliche as reasonable reading material ;)

Life is a bitch, I guess. 

But in the meanwhile, I'm writing a Colt-Brian-CE threesome prompt ... 

JAR

• Like 4

Yay, another post virgin for you, JAR. :D

Book 4 has been and gone - but only for right now. I expect John will put it back up at some point. Same with book 5-8.

Tim,

Thanks for advising MetaVirgins ...

You might always point out the alternative payment/delivery options - visuals preferred.

LOL

JAR

• Like 3

There's a simple way out ...

I still haven't figured out a way of providing whatever that implied secondary payment that's in some way related to marines is haha.  Alas, re-reading 1-3, prompts, and the fan-related-story will have to suffice in the meantime (and the brute alpha fics of course for change of pace :P).  And hope that your artist gets things sorted hehe.

• Like 3

I don't think it's so strange. When these women want something, they get it for themselves. Raised like that, they end up in a position where they don'tneed a lawyer husband to provide for them. They ARE the lawyer. So for a partner, they can choose based on their heart's (or other parts...) desire.

Also, if the lyrics are right and all ladies love cowboys, then by definition it is ladylike too like cowboys...

And who wouldn't love driving around blasting music and having fun...?

I've never been very much into cowboys. He's got a lovely voice though. Very pleasant. The lyrics are a bit too conceited for my taste.

Why did I have to think of Colt??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBQ01X-1AlI

(note 1:45 - 1:52)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMFc7agO09w

Edited by Puppilull

I think I'm gonna have to accept the HEA ending instead of challenging that reality with even more mind benders.  Excellent story and I'm glad I was able to read through (what I'll call) the end.

Thanks for writing!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Acid07 said:

I think I'm gonna have to accept the HEA ending instead of challenging that reality with even more mind benders.  Excellent story and I'm glad I was able to read through (what I'll call) the end.

Thanks for writing!

So very strong of you to stop. My curiosity would simply have done me in. But it is a nice HEA...

• Like 2

WTF.

I spent the whole weekend finishing Meta 1~3, assuming that the wholes serries was online. Now when I finished the third book, and I found out that all the following books had been removed!

If I had known that, I would have not let myself gotten so hooked.

PS. It is weird. I read some prompts last weekend. And now they were removed as well. When did it happen?

Edited by athanos
addition