17 hours ago, athanos said:

What about the prompts. I read some of them a few days ago. Now they are gone too?

What happened is this about a month ago JAR unpublished books 4 to 8 and the Prompts so he could go about publishing them properly a process that is still ongoing. Then this past weekend this website GA did a complete system upgrade and in doing that a BUG was introduced not only making all UNPUBLISHED/Scheduled For Publishing books/chapters Visible that they exist but also enabled them for reading. Then sometime late Sunday or early Monday that Bug was partially fixed so you could SEE that Books/Chapters existed but not read them.

So that is what is going on.

UPDATE they have now fully hidden Unpublished chapters/books. They have it listed as a TEMP FIX but we shall see.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, shekhu1808 said:

Please uploaded book 4 here on this site... or else i'm gonna die in eagerness. Looking forward to read book 4 

Thank you

Seems I still need to learn to use the new software.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JohnAR said:

I will follow such requests only with proper payments, delivered to an address of my choice in the US or Europe ;-).

Thanks for your eagerness!

Since many don't know what 'proper payment' is we need to enlighten the new readers. What JAR demands is US Military Service Personel ready to be his own personal IC with him as the Meta.

Something else to keep in mind is that Authors especially here on GA want feedback on their work. So if you really enjoy it hit LIKE at the end of chapters and books. Also it is helpful and interesting feedback to do some Chapter Reviews either as you go or going back after you are done with say a book.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Since many don't know what 'proper payment' is we need to enlighten the new readers. What JAR demands is US Military Service Personel ready to be his own personal IC with him as the Meta.

Something else to keep in mind is that Authors especially here on GA want feedback on their work. So if you really enjoy it hit LIKE at the end of chapters and books. Also it is helpful and interesting feedback to do some Chapter Reviews either as you go or going back after you are done with say a book.

Where did emojis go. I would love to pretend to blush ...

Just now, Puppilull said:

So just how much do you want it...? :whistle:

But I feel your pain, fellow Metaddicts. Waiting is hard. But so worth it! Patience! 

I guess you need to know that puppilull also has to wait. two recent prompts are with my editor ...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PkCrichton said:

:2thumbs:  :rofl:There are still here its on the top bar the smilie face. You just have to change the Category to Emojis yourself to see all 64

Just now, Puppilull said:

:blushing: Just click on the smiley next to the font choices.

:puke::blushing::devil: This is a test.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

I guess you need to know that puppilull also has to wait. two recent prompts are with my editor ...

See! You can check into the Metaverse any time you want, but you can never leave...

• Like 3
On 3/19/2017 at 2:46 PM, Acid07 said:

I think I'm gonna have to accept the HEA ending instead of challenging that reality with even more mind benders.  Excellent story and I'm glad I was able to read through (what I'll call) the end.

Thanks for writing!

When it comes to Meta there are two quotes that come to mind.

“Every story has a happy ending. If it is not happy, then it is not over yet.”

"If you want a happy ending, it just depends on where you close the book!"

Each of these quotes so hits the nail right on the Meta head. It all depends on how far you read, how you read into things. I may speak to the events at the end of the Meta Wolf series if people want me to and I'll even hide the talk in spoiler tags so those who haven't had the opportunity to read it all to the end before it was unpublished for official publishing won't get spoiled.

Something else for you new Meta readers you probably never saw the notes on it but with JAR's permision I actually have done some FanFic stories that go along and even tend to get canonized. At the top of each chapter I state where in the books the different FanFics fit in. But for simplicity sake chapters 1, 5 and 6 all take place during MW Book 1. 

• Like 3