10 hours ago, BobbyV said:

Have we reached the end of the meta universe?  

More or less. JAR does write the occasional prompt chapter, but otherwise we'll have to make do with reading Meta from the beginning and trying to keep track of all the hints we missed the first time. ;) 

Edited by Timothy M.
4 hours ago, shekhu1808 said:

Any chances to get more free parts of the story. I've only read the chapters uploaded on nifty(i.e. Meta Shadowlands chapter 1).

You could buy a three month Premium membership for only $24 and support GA at the same time. And you'd get access a lot of other great stories too. :yes: 

i mean if i could afford it i would've already did that in the first place. i know it would sound awkward and annoying but you know some people can't afford it. why would i be reading it on nifty if i could spend money. well nevertheless it's the 7th time i'm reading the whole story on nifty and it still feels as exciting as the first time i read it, all thanks to JAR.

keep it up :great::worship::2thumbs:

• Sad 2
  • 1 month later...
On 2/13/2018 at 12:11 AM, Timothy M. said:

More or less. JAR does write the occasional prompt chapter, but otherwise we'll have to make do with reading Meta from the beginning and trying to keep track of all the hints we missed the first time. ;) 

I mean John listed MetaPrompts as the tenth book, which left space for a ninth book. I shall keep hoping.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Opens mail...

Subject:  YouTube orders series titled High and Tight. 

Me:   Yes!!! Prime! CE! Brian! Meta got a series!! Breaks out in sweat. Almost fractures thumb clicking on link.  

Reaction:  Devastation!! 😐

It’s a baseball comedy!! Baseball!! They seriously need to rethink that title.  Granted some of these guys butts are high and tight, but I get enough of that in soccer.. 

sigh... Even with MetaDeprivation prompts, I miss the convos that happened here. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 6 months later...
15 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Oh, and this too! I guess Colt's been on my mind lately. ( A bit of Myers Briggs knowledge helps...)

cfcc826a1ffc56fd54b302a92f5b43c1--gemini-what-is-love.jpg

I think "in the brain" suggests creative license. We all know how those chemicals are delivered ...

• Haha 3
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 6:31 PM, I love all said:

You mean to tell me all this journey of Colt is just the wild imagination of a mentally ill patient called John? 

I'm devastated.

No, there are several possible interpretations. Just go with the one that works for you. :) 

• Like 1
On 12/5/2020 at 12:19 PM, Timothy M. said:

No, there are several possible interpretations. Just go with the one that works for you. :) 

I just panicked. But i just wished there was more to the version of Meta ending i wanted.

• Like 2