Not into odaxelagnia, despite trichophilia/phobia; so I guess something else needs to 'sink in.'

Very bling-bling, puppilull. Still waiting for your wolf pictures, though (Tim doesn't like mine for Rob ;-().

JAR

Halfway through today's update and all I can say so far is it's sooooo good. I'm such a sucker for the wolves when they go all submissive like that. Warren... So sweet.

Found this for the wolves' next lip syncing extravaganza! Colt seems to really need a little pick me up, and this will put a smile on his face, I'm sure!

Will think about pictures. Maybe I'll try some actors...

Edited by Puppilull

John... When you turn out chapters like that I just want to kiss you (even though that might actually be counterproductive). Don't worry, I'll get back to being the lawyer bitch soon enough. I just want to fawn over you for a while now... Sigh...

Edited by Puppilull
  • Like 1

John... When you turn out chapters like that I just want to kiss you (even though that might actually be counterproductive). Don't worry, I'll get back to being the lawyer bitch soon enough. I just want to fawn over you for a while now... Sigh...

I just wanted to stay alive ... ;-)

... no seriously. As mentioned I'm starting book 7 and killing off Prime in book 3 had never been an option.

I thought, though, Seb would be the star of this chapter, not Warren, Hunter, or Colt ...

JAR

• Like 1

Seb was kind of irritating... Warren reminds me of Isaac, so he sort of eclipsed everyone else. And Colt of course. He just seems to have grown a lot lately. Or he's just tired... I can relate to that.

Seb was kind of irritating... Warren reminds me of Isaac, so he sort of eclipsed everyone else. And Colt of course. He just seems to have grown a lot lately. Or he's just tired... I can relate to that.

I'll put it into the 'tired' camp ... like in 'I'm tired of people getting themselves into situations they have no plan to get out of ...'

So what did I deserve the kisses for?

JAR

I think I feel the same way, although maybe for different reasons, and mostly just the fawning over part. This was such a great chapter to read. Not just because Prime was back, but as written, I either wanted to be Colt, or be Warren. That's how much I could feel the charge in this chapter. Very well done. 

• Like 1

I think I feel the same way, although maybe for different reasons, and mostly just the fawning over part. This was such a great chapter to read. Not just because Prime was back, but as written, I either wanted to be Colt, or be Warren. That's how much I could feel the charge in this chapter. Very well done.

I'll put it into the 'tired' camp ... like in 'I'm tired of people getting themselves into situations they have no plan to get out of ...'

So what did I deserve the kisses for?

JAR

I'm with Defiance here. That Colt/Warren interaction made very happy!

• Like 1

John, I'm not very far away you know...

BR is quite close to AR!

BR is quite close to AR ... not sure I am following ... are we talking names, geography, mindset? ;-)

So are you joining the kiss-a-thon?

JAR

I'm blushing ... well, I would like to if I could.

I did like bossy Colt in this chapter ... but it seems the ladies adopted Warren as their new favorite ;-). His 'life.'

JAR

PS You need to thank Tim for the Prime end scene ... originally it was the first scene of chapter 3, but he was successfully pestering me about Prime, so I advanced it ...

• Like 3

Tim, I read your review and I was actually referring to Alex, but was trying to be funny. It didn't work, obviously...

Your very uncharacteristic mellowness regarding the non-appearance of Leo's bonding can only mean one thing: John has let you read it already! Not fair!

Tim, I read your review and I was actually referring to Alex, but was trying to be funny. It didn't work, obviously...

Your very uncharacteristic mellowness regarding the non-appearance of Leo's bonding can only mean one thing: John has let you read it already! Not fair!

Seems we have different understanding of the moment of bonding.

( a ) the moment Colt and the the wolf pledge their oaths of bonding incl. chain+cage (which I assumed you, Puppilull, are referring to)

( b ) the moment Colt 'consumes' the bond for the first time (which I think is what Tim tends to refer to <evil grin>).

( a ) will be briefly described in a flash back in book 6 (when Colt reminiscences about better times) and ( b ) was now handled in the prompt 'Four' (though I guess not extensively enough for Tim to get yucky keyboards).

Of course, now Al and Warren are on the list ( a ) will be treated the same way as with Leo, and ( b ) ... I think I have some steamy police action coming in book 4.

JAR

PS I hate I have to write "( a )" with spaces instead of "(a)," as - if you do it with "b"'s - the system changes it to some odd emoticon: "( B)." Grrrr. Computers ARE NOT smarter than me.

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

Well, I was hoping for both A and B (and a detailed B...). I thought Tim was of the same mind, which is why I was surprised at his acceptance of the description in Four.

But if you give us naked police, I might be able to forgive you.

That B ) smiley thing happened to me in a review. So annoying! And you can't edit reviews...

Right now, I'm looking forward to Warren in training. Poor baby... CE is going to be so tough!

• Like 1

Well, I was hoping for both A and B (and a detailed B...). I thought Tim was of the same mind, which is why I was surprised at his acceptance of the description in Four.

But if you give us naked police, I might be able to forgive you.

That B ) smiley thing happened to me in a review. So annoying! And you can't edit reviews...

Right now, I'm looking forward to Warren in training. Poor baby... CE is going to be so tough!

Well, half-naked ... Colt has some naughty ideas how to use the uniform to his advantage (blushing would be appropriate now).

And Warren has already been put on a diet with some heavy PT ... next week you'll see how he'll look by Christmas.

And I guess: Congrats to Sweden's Heroes ;-) (nice try, by the way).

JAR

• Like 2

I, much like you, rarely blush. But give it your best shot. Please, really, do!

Wouldn't you know? On my way home from boxing tonight, I saw "Leo". A bit too much hair, but still. Unfortunately for you, I'm not so creepy as to photograph young guys in the street. He did notice a slight stare on my part, but I hope he took it as a compliment.

I almost thought I would be able to trick you! Will have to think of something else...

No need to photograph him on the street, invite him for a drink, get him drunk and THEN photograph him <where are my thoughts going now?>.

Looking forward to your next attempt, Mrs. Lawyer.

JAR

PS I just started book 7, appropriately called MetaEndings.

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 1

I think my partner might wonder about a drunk 20-year old man in our home in a state of undress... Besides, I've never had to get men drunk to get them naked.

Seems Tim is back ;-). Maybe it was the promise of a naked policeman. He also got 2 more chapters to edit with one including a naughty ColtCE scene ;-)

JAR

Edited by JohnAR
  • Like 2

Well, you know how to motivate people!

... that's how I earn my money: telling people to do things in a way that makes them think they've always wanted to do exactly that ... so gullible ... so much fun.

JAR

PS Just started book 7, appropriately called MetaEndings.

Edited by JohnAR

Just thought you'd be interested in knowing I'm compiling a cast for Meta - the movie(s). Will be very scary to wait for your reaction. Maybe I'll post a few tonight.

By the way, on my work out now at lunch there were two gingers with John - approved haircuts. Nice looking guys too.

• Like 1

Just thought you'd be interested in knowing I'm compiling a cast for Meta - the movie(s). Will be very scary to wait for your reaction. Maybe I'll post a few tonight.

By the way, on my work out now at lunch there were two gingers with John - approved haircuts. Nice looking guys too.

Well, I had to wait to the 4th novel until my readers SHOW me how the imagine the main characters ... shoot, Mrs. Puppilull.

Gingers with short hair in Stockholm? Must be tourists, as we all know Swedish men have "Svensk har" as the Danish say (for Nordic non-experts: that means long, girly hair  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: ).

You haven't been in Stockholm for while, huh? It might have something to do with a certain series I've been reading, but I see guys with very short hair more and more. Those unfortunate beards are still popular, but I think that's fading too.

I think I have Prime and Leo. Will look a bit more...

You haven't been in Stockholm for while, huh? It might have something to do with a certain series I've been reading, but I see guys with very short hair more and more. Those unfortunate beards are still popular, but I think that's fading too.

I think I have Prime and Leo. Will look a bit more...

I shall be there in some weeks, so I will check. Pls. SHOW us Prime and Leo (though I particularly eager to see your CE and Sam ;-)).

And good I'm converting people to my short hair preferences ... one person after another ...

Edited by JohnAR

we all know Swedish men have "Svensk har" as the Danish say (for Nordic non-experts: that means long, girly hair  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: ).

that's Svenskerhår, John. :lol:

And good I'm converting people to my short hair preferences ... one person after another ...

and no you're not. :)

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1