Message added by Myr,

Carlos passed away on Jun 16, 2023:

I have a prompt response to 420 I didn't post out of self preservation.

The characters and the main situation I kept thinking about last night and all through my appointment at the cardiologist today dovetail perfectly with prompt 425. 

May just hold off on it and rest on my laurels. Children garnered a little extra publicity today

I may just have to write a slow, painful agonizing death for that character we were talking about before... :P

Cool that way people will empathy for her and she'll be the character we love to hate or hate to love  :gikkle:

Carlos could do something mean like have her married to Sgt Fatso...

Maybe, maybe she'll be single :P

I opened up a new photo gallery for pictures of locations in which the events of Summer and Autumn take place. I'll post at least a picture every day between now and July 1 when Autumn Chapter 1 will go live.

Would love to hear what you think of them.

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/gallery/album/1472-cj-locations/

I hold the copyright for all images

Edited by Carlos Hazday

Maybe, maybe she'll be single :P

I opened up a new photo gallery for pictures of locations in which the events of Summer and Autumn take place. I'll post at least a picture every day between now and July 1 when Autumn Chapter 1 will go live.

Would love to hear what you think of them.

https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/gallery/album/1472-cj-locations/

I hold the copyright for all images

Well, well, well, aren't you a tease, Carlos?  :lol:

The 1st seems so far away...

• Like 1

Well, well, well, aren't you a tease, Carlos?  :lol:

The 1st seems so far away...

Moi? A tease? Nah! I just want to post the pictures slowly so people have a chance to enjoy them and discuss them!

Thanks for the pics of the townhouse, curious to see others.

My pleasure. I always loved that house when I lived in DC, must have walked past it a gazillion times. I used it's location and general look as the basis for the townhouse in the story but I've taken quite a few literary liberties when describing the place. I had to do a couple of touch ups with photoshop but you get the general idea.

Tomorrow I'll post pictures of one of the restaurants described in the story.

Daddy! Thanks for that prompt! :rofl: It made my day!

Glad you like it, buddy. Now that I lured into reading, liking, and reviewing one of my stories, I hope it's not the last time!

Ask Bucket about ho attached I become to characters. I wrote a little prompt for him, and next thing you know he's starring in a 15k word story :D

• Like 1

Glad you like it, buddy. Now that I lured into reading, liking, and reviewing one of my stories, I hope it's not the last time!

Ask Bucket about ho attached I become to characters. I wrote a little prompt for him, and next thing you know he's starring in a 15k word story :D

This really does make Drew my little bro...

Wait until you see what he has your character do next  :o

• Like 1

It's making me want to go there :)  . But those steps... I'd be afraid to break a leg lol

There's another picture of the steps, looking up from the bottom in the album This and That.

They're not fun when you're drunk, I did that too many times, I know.

CJ walks up and down them all the time to catch the bus to go to school!

• Like 1

There's another picture of the steps, looking up from the bottom in the album This and That.

Yeah, I had already took a look at your gallery  ;)

Poor CJ but hey he's fit and young  :P

• Like 1

CJ must have good legs :)

• Like 1

CJ must have good legs :)

We hung out when I was in DC last month! That young man has great everything. He's almost 18 now, I won't give too many details about how he looks these days except to say his chest is carpeted in a thick, soft coat of dark brown fur... :heart:

• Like 2