You are correct, sir! That's what I get for cutting and pasting so early in the morning.

Chapter 13's prompt was: “Keep your tongue in your mouth, where it belongs.”

Hmmm, I know that bunny is really manly and butch, but I'm not really a "sir"-type person. :)

Sorry, I do seem to keep correcting you today. :/

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

Reply from Mann Ramblings (author)

I think the anticipation was killing them both. In different ways of course. Next week we'll have a cleaner chapter  :gikkle:

I hope that this is double speak for the promised bath...

You wouldn't have it occur behind closed doors, would you?

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1

Reply from Mann Ramblings (author)

I think the anticipation was killing them both. In different ways of course. Next week we'll have a cleaner chapter  :gikkle:

I hope that this is double speak for the promised bath...

You wouldn't have it occur behind closed doors, would you?

Of course... I'm well known for fading to black to avoid the icky stuff :gikkle:

/end sarcasm

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator

No need for announcement... I have a sixth sense for this story, also known as checking GA every 5 minutes on Wednesdays. :)

:o What! You mean you haven't put it on your Notification list???? Just kidding Puppilull...I still look for it too :gikkle:

• Like 1

If I have a late lunch I can usually time it! I still sometimes hope for earlier publishing and have to check.

I have it timed so it posts to my blog first, and then GA by the time I get up in the morning. Then I can post in the forums without disrupting the flow of my day before work.

(I'm a notorious planner.)

• Site Moderator

snapback.png Reply from Mann Ramblings (author)

I really wanted to make sure this scene wasn't rushed. Consummating the marriage is an important event for Nathan and I wanted to do it justice. He deserves a wonderful experience.

I completely agree with not rushing the scenes between Nathan and Rother. Breaking up their passion into separate scenes really showcases what is happening and how each of them is feeling. With all that Nathan has had to endure in his Victorian life, it is a beautiful thing to see how well everything is going in Francine. It bodes well for a good future, I do believe. 

• Like 2