Iso: Beta/editor - Horror, Drama, Romance- Novella

So I'm also working on this story that smashes Silent Hill with some gay drama. I have a general inkling of how it will go but I need people to proofread it just in case because I want to give that sense of dread. I know horror's hard to pull off but I hope you guys can help me out. I was hoping to complete this before October, quite honestly.

I hope the turn around can be at most a week. An ASAP turn around is very welcome.

Never worked with a beta before, so I'm forced to check grammar myself most of the time. You can at least feel safe that I'll have generally good grammar. :))

I generally need someone to help me analyze plot and scenes. I've yet to write some of the other scenes but the outline is there: the beginning and the endgame. Help and suggestions with scenes and dialogue would be welcome. As of now, I'm on Chapter 7 (around 2000-4000 words per chapter), but that's without an editor/beta-reader so I'm not to keen on posting all of it yet.

I use LibreOffice and Notepad++ most of the time, file type DOC and TXT.

Inline edits and comments are welcome. Just let me know what was edited. :D

My story's first chapter and prologue are already up. Let me know if you'd rather have a spoiler snippet here. I'll edit it in.
Click here for a look at the story.

Edited by thecalimack

About how long is the story going to be? I haven't got the energy to take on any really long projects, but I am very fond of horror. :)

I was aiming for 12 to 20 chapters, the lesser the better. I was getting rather close to a focal point when I finished Chapter 6, so it might even end at 10.

The events in between, I'm still laying out, but I could hand in what I've got so far. But I've gotta say it's pretty long regardless. 3000-4000 words per chapter is kinda hardcore, from what my friends tell me.