Brandon Smiling: From The Billy Chase Chronicles.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2017 at 11:01 PM, MrM said:

I credit Comsie with that great 'stream of consciousness' style that he wrote Billy Chase in. I just followed his lead there. It's not too difficult to do if you regress yourself to 15 years old and remember what it was like to write in your diary. Hehehehe!

Most if not all of what he writes is stream of consciousness.  that's why a paragraph of page space can occasionally be a sentence. ^_^

I'd refer you to my interview in issue 38 for insight into my own rich and streamy writing. But Imagine-magazine .org is down. ( not a typo per se, I'm careful about creating outside links places I might not supposed to be). 

also this isn't my thread. XD

I do like what I've skimmed MrM. I'm way too behind on both to read it yet. 

Edited by VampireMystic
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, VampireMystic said:

Most if not all of what he writes is stream of consciousness.  that's why a paragraph of page space can occasionally be a sentence. ^_^

I'd refer you to my interview in issue 38 for insight into my own rich and streamy writing. But Imagine-magazine .org is down. ( not a typo per se, I'm careful about creating outside links places I might not supposed to be). 

also this isn't my thread. XD

I do like what I've skimmed MrM. I'm way too behind on both to read it yet. 

I was going to read that after I read the latest ‘Shelter’ when all the lights went out.

Thanks for skimming! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just for fun I wrote a Brandon themed Halloweird story (Comsie Approved).

It is the followup to Comsie’s story from earlier this year GFD: The Secret Death Of Billy Chase

JPaDZFS.jpg

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/mrm/vignettesbymrm/3

You can also read it here if you like:

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-41/brandon-hunting/

Would love feedback. :)

Edited by MrM
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, hobo said:

the picture works well to the description of stevie

Hehehehe! It’s fun seeing my words translated into the Deutsch!

Yes, that there is definitely ‘Stevie’

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, MrM said:

Hehehehe! It’s fun seeing my words translated into the Deutsch!

Yes, that there is definitely ‘Stevie’

i can only  a little english i workin with an  translator. to read, they work very well

• Like 1
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, hobo said:

i can only  a little english i workin with an  translator. to read, they work very well

Vielen Dank, dass Sie so hart gearbeitet haben, um meine Sachen zu lesen!

^ I hope that says what I hope it means. :gikkle:

Edited by MrM
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Remember, you’re beautiful just the way you are . . .

IIBaJ62.jpg

Edited by MrM
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So, Comsie likes Miles Heizer as his conception of what Billy Chase looks like. The younger Miles from the story ‘Rails and Ties’ to be specific.

Well, Miles has grown up quite a bit since those days and yet his boyish good looks keep him acting parts for the High School set. His latest amazing performance in ‘13 Reasons Why,’ an amazingly prescient story dealing with a lot of the troubles and problems that haunt today’s youth, is just one of his latest examples of his talents. The themes in ‘13 Reasons Why’ are ones we focus on with our teen stories quite a bit and so you can get a level of the ‘angst’ feeling one might pick up in Billy and Brandon’s story in this incredible show. It’s on Netflix if you can get it.

In any case, there has been some ‘shipping’ going on between the adorable cast members in 13 Reasons, and one of my favorites is the Brandiles! :P That being the coupling of Miles Heizer and Brandon Flynn. They even have had ‘kissey’ moments. I’m not sure these are in 13 Reasons because I’m still on Season One, but this may actually be real footage of their real kisses. There has been speculation for a while that they had a ‘thing’ going! Their publicists have denied it, but . . . Then there’s that kiss!

I think this might be the closest thing we have right now to a real pairing of the real ‘Billy’ and a real Brandon! 

Both are adorable and rather fit the bill for what Billy and Brandon might look like in a few years as they age and get closer to college! Hopefully (crossing fingers) they last that long! :heart:

Edited by MrM
  • Wow 1
On 10/17/2019 at 9:50 AM, MrM said:

So, Comsie likes Miles Heizer as his conception of what Billy Chase looks like. The younger Miles from the story ‘Rails and Ties’ to be specific.

Well, Miles has grown up quite a bit since those days and yet his boyish good looks keep him acting parts for the High School set. His latest amazing performance in ‘13 Reasons Why,’ an amazingly prescient story dealing with a lot of the troubles and problems that haunt today’s youth, is just one of his latest examples of his talents. The themes in ‘13 Reasons Why’ are ones we focus on with our teen stories quite a bit and so you can get a level of the ‘angst’ feeling one might pick up in Billy and Brandon’s story in this incredible show. It’s on Netflix if you can get it.

In any case, there has been some ‘shipping’ going on between the adorable cast members in 13 Reasons, and one of my favorites is the Brandiles! :P That being the coupling of Miles Heizer and Brandon Flynn. They even have had ‘kissey’ moments. I’m not sure these are in 13 Reasons because I’m still on Season One, but this may actually be real footage of their real kisses. There has been speculation for a while that they had a ‘thing’ going! Their publicists have denied it, but . . . Then there’s that kiss!

I think this might be the closest thing we have right now to a real pairing of the real ‘Billy’ and a real Brandon! 

Both are adorable and rather fit the bill for what Billy and Brandon might look like in a few years as they age and get closer to college! Hopefully (crossing fingers) they last that long! :heart:

OMG that's hot!!! XD  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Comicality said:

OMG that's hot!!! XD  

See? Now there can be a sequel to The Secret Life Of Billy Chase: 

Billy and Brandon: The College Years. :P

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..