Iso A Beta Reader

HI All.

I managed to knock out an anthology for Blurred Lines.

What I need - A beta reader who can go through the story and note any errors in the story. Does something not make sense? Do I need to explain something or expand it? Is there something that I went into too much detail. Basically you are the first reader for my story. While I read it and it all makes sense, the problem is I wrote it so I automatically correct it in my head and therefore it all makes sense. I need you to be critical in your read. Saying it is great is nice, but telling me where I went wrong is much more important at this stage of the game.

The Details

Title - Angel or Human

Word Length - 2,443

Style - Fiction

Sample -

The alarm breaks the silence of the room, although I am already awake. I reach out and turn it off. All it really means is I have to get up and go to work. Work isn’t something I really enjoy, but it is a necessary evil like most things in my life. It is hard to pretend and go through life acting like everyone else, when your own life is totally screwed up. However, that is the normal state of being for someone like me. My parents long ago blurred the line between good and evil, normal and superior, angelic and humanity. After all, I am the proof those two didn’t follow the rules. When an angel and a mortal have a child, their child is called a nephilim. See there is good and bad to being a nephilim. Good we can detect lies and have a burning desire to help those in need; bad we are always being looked for by the fallen to switch sides and help drag humanity down. Black or white, but most of us are really just shades of gray.

My job isn’t one that rakes in the cash. I work as a waiter in the local diner. I have a college degree in business, but after just a week I nearly went insane listening to lies and pain, but was unable to do much because how do you help a business change? As much as I might like to reach out and help a single individual who works there, reality is they don’t want the help, they want the money in their paycheck even if it is costing them their humanity.

The story is written in word. I need a fairly fast turn around because the final product needs to be to the Anthology team by the 3rd of September.

If you would to try to beta this contact me. Thank you. Wayne