Apocalypse Whenever

Apocalypse, Whenever  

12 members have voted

1. 1. How will God, Zule, Baal, whoever destroy the US?

• Zombie Apocalypse
    • Nuclear War
    • Climate Apocalypse
    • Super Plague
    • Super Volcano
    • Super Earthquake
    • Asteroid Strike
    • Economic Collapse
    • Civil War
    • Nuclear Meltdown
    • Catagory 10 Hurricane
    • North Korean Invasion
    • Iranian terrorism
    • Chinese Sneak Attack
    • Bore us all to death
  2. 2. What will you do for the Apocalypse?

• Sleep in.
    • Settle a few scores before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.
    • Hit your obnoxious nieghbor in the head with a shovel- just to be sure he's not a zombie
    • Make sure the in-laws don't become zombies (using the shovel to the head method)
    • Make sure an eX doesn't become a zombie (using the shovel to the head method)
  3. 3. When the Apocalypse does not occur in September...

• the religious nut in question will be ridiculed
    • the religious nut in question will make more predictions
    • the religious nut will go away
    • the religious nut will say more stupid shit because he wants attention

Noted religious nut Jonathan Cahn released a video this week which advises viewers to brace for God’s judgement this September — expect economic collapse, natural disaster, or a terrorist attack. Because- gay marriage, abortion, whatever.

[GayStar News Source Link

I ask the question that's on all of our minds: What should I wear to look fabulous for the apocalypse?

Edited by jamessavik

I had some friends and family over and asked around: Harley Quinn cosplay, large green boxer shorts (don't ask), a dirndl, diapers, combat dress, a cat-suit, nothing, leather pants, pleather pants, velvet lounge pants and a silk shirt, pajamas

• Like 2
"There cannot be a God because if there were one, I could not believe that I was not He."
~Friedrich Nietzsche

Using this quote as my basis, I determined that I must be the "God" that is referred to in the poll, and I would definitely use a Chinese sneak attack as my plan of action. Settling a few scores would likely be my primary goal of those listed, though I imagine I'd have other things in mind, like world domination.

As for the religious nut, I figured he'd hide in some bunker while my Chinese forces moved in, and so will probably make plenty more predictions until we eventually found him and turned him into our court jester.

As for what I'll be wearing. Probably a kimono. I realize it's hardly Chinese but they are insanely comfortable...
  • Like 1

I'll break out the keys to the fabulous bus I'll be driving to hell and take us all to the gay disco by the lake of fire (I hear the lake is beautiful this time of year).

Seriously though whenever people make predictions like this I always shake my head and chalk it up to attention seeking. I could list ALL of the predictions made regarding the end of the world but I think it would take up to much of my time (a year give or take), overload the space on the GA server (like I said a LOT of predictions have been made) and give me carpal tunnel. So this latest one I'll just ride it out like I have for all the others and carry on in my daily business.

On a serious note, I am prepared for the worst to happen. I guess you can call me a mini-prepper in that I do have supplies and a Crovel (http://www.crovelfoldingshovel.com/). Since I live in a major metropolitan area where there is a higher than normal chance of something happening, I figured eh, why not and stocked up on supplies (mainly a week of food in reserve) and battery operated items along with a backpackers folding solar panel for charging a phone. So no, I'm not prepping for the end of the world (though I do know how and the like) but I am prepped for a shelter in place type thing (terrorist strike, longer than normal power outage, etc). BTW a bug out bag is a really awesome thing to have just in case.

Edited by Phantom