• 2 weeks later...

Hello!! 

Spoiler

I am super happy to see them back together! 

Well. As much as leaving a dinner table wrapped like a koala on a tree implies together...... 

:wiggles eyebrows:

I feel bad sho and Ivan are cheated out of their special time. Yeah yeah arson, attempted murder, clan problems.......  But they hardly know each other and should be able to celebrate

Edited by Starrynight22
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Nico x Di is officially on!

I also can't wait to read some more Sho x Ivan. Sho seemed a little nervous back there. Wonder what happened to shake his confidence from earlier in the day. Jet lag is hardly an excuse. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Thirdly said:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Nico x Di is officially on!

I also can't wait to read some more Sho x Ivan. Sho seemed a little nervous back there. Wonder what happened to shake his confidence from earlier in the day. Jet lag is hardly an excuse. 

I threw him right in the middle of drama and mayhem, what do you expect?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
12 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

How about taking a page out of Nico's book and jump into Ivan's lap - or invite him for a nap. :P 

Nope, Sho has his own methods, he is not a copycat.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
On 2/19/2019 at 1:42 AM, aditus said:

Nope, Sho has his own methods, he is not a copycat.

I'm dying to see what those methods are! 

As for this chapter, Diarmad needs to seriously learn how to trust Nico MORE. He keeps saying he does, but he's so skittish. 

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Thirdly said:

I'm dying to see what those methods are! 

As for this chapter, Diarmad needs to seriously learn how to trust Nico MORE. He keeps saying he does, but he's so skittish. 

I'm confident he'll come around. Remembers he's  the goddamned king. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm super curious and eager to find out about Ruy and his perceived Seraei mate?? At the same time I hope it's not a trap. But, first I can't wait to read a little more Ivan x Sho. I adore those two so hard. I'm also loving the heat between Di and Nico now that things are a little more settled. Superb.

• Like 4

I hope it's not a trap   Why is everyone always this suspicious? :gikkle:

I love writing   D and Nico . So peaceful and spicy. 

Edited by aditus
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
15 minutes ago, aditus said:

I hope it's not a trap   Why is everyone always this suspicious? :gikkle:

Because we know you :P  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So far I have read only the first chapter of "King's Mate' in its book format (I hate to wait for an author, in obedience to the GA rules, to publish only one chapter of a story each week) and notice it was first published in 2015. In my limited experience with publishing, I have found that by the time a story reaches book form, the author is so sick of it he doesn't even read comments anymore. In this case, five years have passed. However, just on the chance that the wolf in you requires satisfaction of her curiosity, I shall still make comments from time to time as I have done in the comments section of the first chapter. Whether you read, whether you respond, or not, I shall still make comments! Now, that should inspire your curiosity!

• Like 1

Dear @Will Hawkins,

The King's Mate is a series, not a book. The series consists of three books: The Holly and the Ivy, Caesura and Kabal. The first two books are complete. The third book is currently at chapter eight.  I'm writing the second to last chapter at the moment.

Thank you for your interest in the series.

~A.

• Like 3

My error, when discussing this series I saw three books listed as parts. I have been reading each book in the order you requested and commenting only infrequently on a chapter I am, at that time, reading. I assume that my comments are being read by the author even though some of the chapters/books I am reading are several years old. My most outstanding comment is the wonderful job you, Aditus as a writer in a language which is not your milk language is doing. According to some biographical data I have read, you are a resident in "central Europe" which I assume is a German-speaking country, perhaps Germany or possibly Switzerland. But no matter, English is a second language for you. I am overwhelmed with the ability your writing demonstrates in plot, character development, and pace. Oh, there are a few places where a writer in his native language would select slightly different wording, perhaps using a slang expression, but taken as a whole your writing in English sings as I have never seen in any work written in a non-native tongue. Congratulations on your storyline, your characterization, and your pacing.

Edited by Will Hawkins
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, aditus said:

Thank you very much for your kind words, Will. I want to give a large chunk of your praise to my wonderful editors @Lisa, @Zombie and @Valkyrie

All I do is fine tune.  The storytelling is all Addy.  :)  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Chapter 9:  Oh man, there was so much action, I was rolling around in it. I can't believe the lengths they took just to invade the house and steal Diarmad and Ivan. They took off on choppers! I loved it. I mean, I hate that they took Di and Ivan and the guys couldn't do much of anything about it...but, the chapter itself was amazing.

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 2
  • Love 1