Wow!!! That was exciting and what a last scene. Thank goodness the Doctor and Moira are finally dead.  The Doctor is dead right?  One more chapter and then ....who's story is next? 

Thank you, LadyDe! It's still Diarmad and Noel's story. There even will be a third part. :)

And yes, the doctor is dead. :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

We're still waiting... In fact, we've been waiting since last year. :rofl:

Godt Nytår, by the way.

Ahhh, it had to be you, lol. That's three out of four you're complaining about something and you're right to do so, because that's why this thread has been opened, among other things.

There were kitchens to renovate, friends and family to feed, funerals to attend, traveling quite a bit, men to sleep with, more food, more friends and forgotten attachments... No excuses I know. Anyway I'm sure the last chapter will be up soon. No cliffhanger.

Oh yes. Ein frohes Neues Jahr auch für dich. :)

• Like 1

:huh: How can it be the last chapter? We still haven't seen them sort out what kind of relationship they will have. The King is a bit heavy-handed with the possessive stuff, methinks. Hot though :P:lol:

Good thing there will be a second part then, huh? And if I'm in a good enough mood there will even be a third part.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Good thing there will be a second part then, huh? And if I'm in a good enough mood there will even be a third part.

*scratches Wolfie behind the ears*  Must keep Addy in a good mood... ;)

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

Thanks Aditus for the beautiful story. Read the whole story this afternoon (thanks to the weekly wrap up CSR). And indeed Could not stop reading.

Bravo. :worship:

Look forward to the new books of the series.

• Like 1

Thanks Aditus for the beautiful story. Read the whole story this afternoon (thanks to the weekly wrap up CSR). And indeed Could not stop reading.

Bravo. :worship:

Look forward to the new books of the series.

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. :) I'm working on the second part is all I can say. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Soooo, 'The Holly and the Ivy' has been featured in the CSR blog. Yah! The discussion and interview will be on Monday the 29th. If you want to read Cia grilling me or you have questions of your own, I'll be hanging around the blog on Monday. See you!?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Real life crashed down on me. Prologue and first chapter are done, second chapter is almost finished. I'd like to have some more chapters finished before I start posting. There could be large gaps between the chapters when I get too busy again. Do you prefer to start now, and then to wait between the chapters?

• Like 1

No rush!!! Just excited to hear that you are still working on it.

I personally am happy to wait a little bit for you to get a little more ahead with the chapters, so we don't have large gaps.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...