2 hours ago, Lisa said:

Hey, Addy, how'd you get your avatar like that? Is that in honor of Gilbert Baker?

Little R used Paint. He and his brother made it for me after I mentioned I need my avatar to  'pride up'. And always in honor of Gilbert Baker.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, aditus said:

Little R used Paint. He and his brother made it for me after I mentioned I need my avatar to  'pride up'. And always in honor of Gilbert Baker.

That is so cool! Now, you know how computer stupid I am, right? Ok, so this paint thingie, is it from the new Wiin 10 update? Or did you already have that on your computer?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, aditus said:

I'm still writing Caesura, chapter ten is with my beta now. Please be patient, my beloved editor is still super busy. 

Ooops :blushing:  that's partly my fault. Sorry about stealing @Lisa 's attention away from you. :*) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Ooops :blushing:  that's partly my fault. Sorry about stealing @Lisa 's attention away from you. :*) 

I will everyone complaining refer to you then. I did what I could, now I'm enjoying a long weekend away from home and then I'm off for another two weeks. 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, aditus said:

There will be a new chapter of Caesura on Thursday!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Soooo, I finished chapter eleven, which answers lots of questions, and sent it to my beta. Two more chapters maybe, plus the epilogue and we're done...with part two.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

I am happy to announce chapter 9 is up! I'm not fully awake yet, so please tell me if I did something wrong...like posting the wrong chapter or something.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • Site Administrator
4 hours ago, Defiance19 said:

Did I find some secret ‘hiding in the open’ facility for the King? A Hogwarts of sorts? 5A377442-FD73-43A3-8257-D8F4599B221D.thumb.jpeg.cad34c85e30ec73daf46cce559aed85d.jpeg

OMG That's too cool!  :D  

• Love 1
  • 11 months later...

Soooo. Do you want a short Caesura chapter soon   next week~ish (depends on  my editor) or do you want to wait some more, three to four weeks, and the whole , well part of the dilemma will be resolved?

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, aditus said:

Soooo. Do you want a short Caesura chapter soon   next week~ish (depends on  my editor) or do you want to wait some more, three to four weeks, and the whole , well part of the dilemma will be resolved?

Quite a conundrum... I would be happy to wait, if it meant having partial answers..🤗

Good to see you around Adi... 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Quite a conundrum... I would be happy to wait, if it meant having partial answers..🤗

Good to see you around Adi... 

*waves*

It would be a huge part.

• Like 2