• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, aditus said:

The chapter is out there and I'm amazed no one commented on Noel's new love interest. Not that I'm complaining.

Yes, I was surprised too.  Although you already know my reaction ;) 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, aditus said:

The chapter is out there and I'm amazed no one commented on Noel's new love interest. Not that I'm complaining.

That little peck on the lips took a mental backseat when we started learning what happened to D.. No doubt if it continues, there will be plenty to say. 😌

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Defiance19 said:

That little peck on the lips took a mental backseat when we started learning what happened to D.. No doubt if it continues, there will be plenty to say. 😌

Exactly.  Plus I think everyone is just so happy to have Addy posting again. :)  

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

Whew! I was hiding under my desk at first. Super difficult to  work from there.

Edited by aditus
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Thirdly said:

I'm just hoping that D's recovery keeps Noel way too busy to even see Kris from this point on.

I already  see him faking dizzy spells....

• Haha 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

So...anyone else vote to find Kris a new boyfriend/mate/what-have-you? 

*jumps up and down, waving my hand in the air frantically*  :yes: :yes: :yes: He can go away any time now.  :yes: 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

*jumps up and down, waving my hand in the air frantically*  :yes: :yes: :yes: He can go away any time now.  :yes: 

Aww, he's not that bad...that we know of yet, anyway. Thus far, he seems pretty normal. He just happens to be in the way of what we want, which is reconciliation and boffing-like-bunnies between Di and Noel, that's all...

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

Aww, he's not that bad...that we know of yet, anyway. Thus far, he seems pretty normal. He just happens to be in the way of what we want, which is reconciliation and boffing-like-bunnies between Di and Noel, that's all...

I didn't mean "go away"  🔪 go away... but he can just plain go.  Far away.  And leave Noel alone so he and D can canoodle like bunnies, as you said 😛  🐰

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
Just now, Valkyrie said:

I didn't mean "go away"  🔪 go away... but he can just plain go.  Far away.  And leave Noel alone so he and D can canoodle like bunnies, as you said 😛  🐰

Oh boy, I didn't realize you felt that strongly about getting rid of him. Need help hiding the body? We can stuff him in my trunk, if that's the case....though I'm not sure what @aditus will think about us doing such a thing to their character. :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Thirdly said:

Oh boy, I didn't realize you felt that strongly about getting rid of him. Need help hiding the body? We can stuff him in my trunk, if that's the case....though I'm not sure what @aditus will think about us doing such a thing to their character. :lol:

No.... I said I DIDN'T mean that kind of 'go away'.  :rofl:  But I do feel very strongly about getting D and Noel back together.  I never liked Kris, even when he and N were friends.  The ending of this chapter made me go :puke: 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Thirdly said:

Yes what would aditus think if @Valkyrie and @Thirdlywere going to off poor Kris.  Let me make this clear.:fight:. *hides Kris*

• Haha 4
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, aditus said:

Yes what would aditus think if @Valkyrie and @Thirdlywere going to off poor Kris.  Let me make this clear.:fight:. *hides Kris*

As I stated before.... having Kris "go away" does not mean I wanted to off him!  :rofl:  He just needs to leave.  And leave Noel alone so he can grudgingly go back to D when he comes crawling back for forgiveness.  

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
16 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

🤣 We won’t do anything to him, we promise!

Well, we won't inflict bodily harm... *hides rope behind my back*  :whistle:  Hide the duct tape before Addy sees it! :gikkle:  

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, aditus said:

The LAST CHAPTER is with Val. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D :D  I will not reveal anything, no matter how much anyone tries to bribe me :devil:  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, aditus said:

The LAST CHAPTER is with Val. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t know if that’s cause for celebration, or if I should narrow down coordinates..

5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:D:D :D  I will not reveal anything, no matter how much anyone tries to bribe me :devil:  

Val? I got mojitos.. Big ones.  served by a really cute boy..🤗

• Haha 1