6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Summer’s End was like the tiny little tasting scoop at an ice cream shop (Ben & Jerry’s? Double Rainbow?). Just enough to tease the taste buds. I’m waiting for not just a single scoop in a waffle cone, but an all-out giant A to Z sequel sundae!  ;–)

Once my current story gets finished, I hope Reed will let me write about him.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, droughtquake said:

This implies that you’re working on yet another story beyond those you’ve already posted…  ;–)

He is... and it's another pretty good one. Even if I want to slap the protagonist around a bit now and then... LOL

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

What amazes me this morning is all the comments that have been made on Zander’s Question. As @spikey582 pointed out, it has been three years since The journal started being posted. 

And we’ve been semi-patiently waiting to read more about Reed Anderson and their future lives!  ;–)

• 4 years later...
On 12/21/2018 at 1:55 PM, Parker Owens said:

I have a sketch for Tomás forming...

This was posted awhile ago so You may not remember but was this Tomas you mentioned what story what story is that from? I have been trying to read your back catalog but as you know GA has a lot go good authors. so it's not easy 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

This was posted awhile ago so You may not remember but was this Tomas you mentioned what story what story is that from? I have been trying to read your back catalog but as you know GA has a lot go good authors. so it's not easy 

This referred to the group of stories beginning with Aquinas

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2015 at 6:53 PM, Defiance19 said:

Oh, These chapters evoke and provoke such emotion, there'll be lots to say... 

I’m sorry but I just found this thread..what story? I found it looking for new stories. Any help would be great 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, SilentandBroken said:

I’m sorry but I just found this thread..what story? I found it looking for new stories. Any help would be great 

Go to @Parker Owens story pages it is on page 4 it is called A to Z  you'll love it.I think it's very fair to say everyone who reads it it is in thier top 5 of best stories on GA. One word of warning the first 8 chapters or so are very difficult to read so hang in there. And although it's been awhile since it posted leave comments people still react and Parker still responds 

Edited by weinerdog
  • Love 2