I'll let him suck bite me any time. :P

He wouldn't need any scent to get into my bed. :P

Your blonde fetish is so cute :P

And I don't think Jer uses scent to lure lovers as much as he makes the experience something "more"

Edited by LitLover
  • Like 1

:blushing: :blushing:

Marriage? Marriage!? I'm already taken... but thanks for the proposal :P

I think E would wholeheartedly agree about charming and about being taken ;)

All fairytales end in a "happily ever after"   -_- which means getting hitched :P

What about sweet Victor?  Isn't he your prince?

• Like 1

I may have to discipline you later though.”  The young man smirked at him   :o  :P

This line from chapter 5 - not done reading yet, it's on pause - was Merrick channelling Drew? :gikkle:

M is a really naughty boy. I wonder who will be disciplining whom in the end ...

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

M is a really naughty boy. I wonder who will be disciplining whom in the end ...

Good point. Looking forward to finding out. Though, the journey getting to that discovery is quite fun all by itself.

• Like 1

I may have to discipline you later though.”  The young man smirked at him   :o  :P

This line from chapter 5 - not done reading yet, it's on pause - was Merrick channelling Drew? :gikkle:

You make it sound as if I am a demon summoned in a ceremony :P

• Like 1

You make it sound as if I am a demon summoned in a ceremony :P

Well I thought I might have heard a bit of a Texas twang for a second when I was hearing Merrick speak :huh::lol:;)

• Like 2

I had a hard time getting past the fact that Jenson did somehing when he was 27 which still haunts him almost 200 years later ! :o:pinch:

More details will start to come out in the coming chapters.  Some things, as you will learn, can't be easily forgotten, even after almost 200 years.  

• Like 1