Searching For Untitled Love Story

So, Untitled Love Story is found here on GA, but it was further ahead in chapters on Nifty. However, when I went looking for it today, it wasn't there.

I want to know if this story was posted on a site other than GA and Nifty. Do any of you know? :)

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Site Moderator

So, Untitled Love Story is found here on GA, but it was further ahead in chapters on Nifty. However, when I went looking for it today, it wasn't there.

I want to know if this story was posted on a site other than GA and Nifty. Do any of you know? :)

Hey Drew

Looks like this story was plagiarized, at least in part. The comment section at the bottom of this links alludes to that fact.

http://www.booksie.com/joeyyoung

So my, guess is that the story has been taken deleted. 

• Site Administrator

This author has not been active for some time on GA, and no one notified us of the situation, but we are researching the story now to see if it is indeed plagiarized. If so, it will be removed from the site. In the future, if any reader/member suspects a story is plagiarized, feel free to send me a PM as well, so we can make sure we check it out.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator

Update: After discussion and review of the situation with the author whose work was plagiarized, we determined the actual theft occurred after the author stopped posting on GA, which is why it wasn't in the story here. It's really sad his story had to be removed for what amount to a chapter or two's worth of content. However, a plagiarist is someone we don't want on the site in any case, so the story and author have been removed. Thank you to Reader1810 for bringing the situation to light when Drew was looking for more information. The reader community is an amazing resource to protect authors' rights, and I know we all appreciate it!

• Like 2