On 8/17/2017 at 9:20 PM, Krista said:

Jason,  Alex, Raven, and Matt need to wake up, because Paul is totally planning on taking Josh and Kevin to finals with him. :P I like Paul for the entertainment factor, but he's too pushy, and he uses bullying tactics and that can get a bit too personal. Also, on the live feeds, he swears a ton.. and as a Sweet Southern Belle, I don't like a lot of swearing. Even if I put it in my writing.. lol. 

They are handing Paul $500k and don't ever realize it. I was upset when he lost last year to Nicole, he totally should've won. However, this year he is playing completely different. I would love to see him go up again Evil Dick one season.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, JayT said:

They are handing Paul $500k and don't ever realize it. I was upset when he lost last year to Nicole, he totally should've won. However, this year he is playing completely different. I would love to see him go up again Evil Dick one season.

Eh, I think Paul played a very loud and very 'personal attack' oriented game last season. More so than this season by far, I guess he learned people will listen to him better when he isn't baiting and berating them to death. lol. I think Nicole had moments where she played a better game than Paul, people kept bringing Nicole up, calling her out and such, but she was never put on the block. But yeah, Paul learned from his first season, no one really even suspects him of double dealing. lol. 

This story is on hold. I updated the status to let you all know there won't be any chapters in the near future. :( What I will do, is finish the story off site so that I can maintain a posting schedule once the story is finished.

I feel that it has lost a lot of readers/comments - etc, because of that.

I apologize for the inconvenience. :) Hopefully I can get it out in a timely manner. 

• Sad 3

Sad face, but I know you need to do what works for you. 

Best of luck, and I'll wait patiently (didn't even cross my fingers) until you start to post again..  :hug:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Krista said:

This story is on hold. I updated the status to let you all know there won't be any chapters in the near future. :( What I will do, is finish the story off site so that I can maintain a posting schedule once the story is finished.

I apologize for the inconvenience. :) Hopefully I can get it out in a timely manner. 

Do what works best for you.  I take what I can get whenever it happens! Cheers!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Krista said:

I'm certainly disappointed. However; I understand life and writers block. Do you, I'll be here when you start posting again. Good luck!

• Like 1

This reader isn't lost and may even manage to leave some comments while waiting. :yes:

The sad face on your post is me feeling sorry for you being stressed about the story. Take it easy and go at your own pace. :hug: 

• Like 3

I have been reading through and doing small edits of this story, I doubt there are many of you that are still actively reading this. I've found some continuity errors and other things that probably happen between long down periods between chapters. If you all see some, feel free to PM me with them so I can go in and edit them. I've already re-read the entire thing quickly and I know I missed some as I'm the author, my brain knows what it meant to write, right? :P 

Also, I'm thinking about posting, "The scene," that kind of derailed the story for me. I liked the scene, but something about it just stopped me in my tracks. Now that I've read the entire story as a whole, I know why so I'm going to cut it. But if you're interested I can copy/paste before that takes place. I also have another deleted scene that I saved from way back that also made me pause and think about the story and what I wanted from it... I can post that one too. They both involve Luke's family.

Definitely still reading.  Thank you for the two new chapters - it's one of my favorite stories, so I'm hoping for more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wallycleaver said:

Definitely still reading.  Thank you for the two new chapters - it's one of my favorite stories, so I'm hoping for more.

I'm sitting down to write as we speak, I gave myself a Thursday deadline. :P

• Like 1