W.a.r. By Jeff Wilson (Jkwsquirrel)

17 hours ago, Freerider said:

I'll be 3rd! I stumbled on this by accident. I did not receive a notification 😥

Love those comments!  I don't know about the notifications.  I'll try to keep posting on Wednesdays so at least we'll have some consistency.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, jkwsquirrel said:

Love those comments!

Will we be able to see you on the big screen in December? Will you be part of the Mouse’s promo tsunami? Will you be guesting on all of ABC’s ‘news,’ entertainment, and talk shows? Or did you end up on the cutting room floor yet again?
;–)

Almost time for a new chapter.  Might be a little early tonight, hope you don't mind!  I hope everybody enjoyed the first chapter of Aiden's War, aka WAR 6.5!  I should probably get to the teaser now!

"Maybe you should quit staring at us like a creep and go.”

See ya later on!  Don't forget the comments! :D 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jkwsquirrel said:

"Maybe you should quit staring at us like a creep and go.”

When you’re a Jedi who looks like a squirrel, you’re bound to get plenty of stares! Ask Rocket! Rocket has to carry around huge weapons to get taken seriously. (Are you the first crossover between the Marvel and Star Wars worlds?
;–)

2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

When you’re a Jedi who looks like a squirrel, you’re bound to get plenty of stares! Ask Rocket! Rocket has to carry around huge weapons to get taken seriously. (Are you the first crossover between the Marvel and Star Wars worlds?
;–)

Look at the Force lightning.  I'm obviously a Sith Lord.

• Haha 1

New chapter, Deflection, is up.  I guess I keep publishing these earlier and earlier.  Speaking of which, I'll post next week on Monday to avoid the busy holiday season.

This chapter is the parallel chapter to 6.13 of WAR - The Kids Aren't Alright.  High school drama at its finest, and the pot being continually stirred by Mr. Hartley.

• Love 1

A couple of preview quotes from upcoming chapters to gear up for the New Year?

“That’s what you get, Aiden!  That’s what you fucking get!” Tyler screeched.

“Yeah, I get it, you were a stupid loser dork when you were my age, Jeremy,” I said.  “That doesn’t negate my pain.”

“I…  I don’t want to play anymore.  This game of yours…  All it’s doing is hurting people.”

You’re the Bishop?!?!” 

• Love 1

"You!  You're my mask. You're my cover, my shelter. You, you're my mask. You're the one who's blamed.

Do! Do my work. Do my dirty work scapegoat! Do, do my work, for you're the one who's shamed.

Hate! I'm your hate! I'm your hate when you want love. Pay! Pay the price! Pay for nothing's fair!"

- James Hetfield, Metallica, "Sad But True"

I've always been inspired by songs as I write, and this one was just one of my inspirations as I've written Aiden's War.  Another inspiration? Needful Things by Steven King.  Hopefully it all becomes clear how everything has been manipulated from chapter one.

• Love 1