Patient 1119

seven_seals.jpg

7When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” And I saw, and behold, a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him; and they were given power over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.

Revelation 6:7-8

“Who gave you the right to read my journal?”

"I'm your doctor Jason. I need to understand what you are going through. Your dream journal gives us a place to start."

Jason's posture drooped and he said, "Great. Now you know just how bat shit crazy I really am."

The doctor said, "No. That's not what I'm seeing at all. I see a very troubled young man with very troubled dreams. Might I ask what religion you follow?"

"I don't really follow any of them."

"Much of what I've read in your dream journal seems almost biblical."

"Just lucky I guess. What is freaking me out so badly is that they are coming true."

The doctor sighed and said, "Are you sure its not just coincidence?"

"Look at October 10."

The doctor flipped through the journal and came to entry. He read aloud, "There is a huge crowd. The President is talking to the crowd and there was a violent explosion."

Jason said, "The next day the top story in the news was that the President of Pakistan had been killed by a suicide bomber. Read October 23rd."

The doctor flipped forward and read, "In the depths of the sea there was a mighty thunder..."

Jason said, "The next day Java was hit by a 15 meter tsunami after a 7.9 earthquake in the Java Sea. Read November 2nd."

Once again the doctor flipped a few pages forward and read, "Heaven and hell are full and there is no room for new souls."

That's the day the news of just how bad the Zika Virus plague really is. Babies are being born without souls because..."

"Heaven and hell are full. Really Jason. You see yourself as a prophet?"

"I see myself as being bat shit crazy. Every time one of these crazy dreams comes true I get more and more scared."

"Why?"

"Because I haven't written the worst of them down."

"Try me."

"i'm warning you Doc. Once you've seen what I've seen, you'll never be the same."

"Go ahead. It's the only way for you to feel some peace from these nightmares."

Jason spoke in a voice that was not his own, "Before him will come seven great liars and murders and great butchers of the innocent. The seven will fertilize the earth with innocent blood from which the great beast draws his power."

"There are seven seals and seven famines, seven plagues, seven wars, and seven times seven times seven time seven times seven times seven times seven times seven times seven deaths. Each one feeds the beast and his terrible power; he is engorged with the blood of the innocents and yet he is not satiated. The beast feeds on death and blood and misery until he takes form and becomes as a scourge upon the earth."

"And his words are sweet lies and the wise and the fool are both seduced. He appeals to man's most base nature and fears. His seduction is destruction. His kiss poison. His promises lies and his blessings the foulest of curses."

"This world is fed to the fire. All that remains are silent ashen bones and the mournful reign of the beast."

The doctor was silent because the words had such great power. His blinders fell away and he too saw. 

The terror of the beast broke his mind like so many match sticks.

That's how the staff found them. Jason sitting in one chair, the doctor jibbering and barking mad. 

Edited by jamessavik
  • Like 2
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...