Are You A Kitty Cuddler Or A Pooch Petter?

Definitely a kitty person. We always said one cat was just enough for us and now we have got 3 of them!

IMO a kitty cuddle is the best. They know when you need one.

Edited by clochette
  • Like 2

Both, but I would choose a dog over a cat, if I had to pick only one. Unfortunately hubby dislikes everything, that moves on it's own and has fur and isn't in a cage or an aquarium/terrarium. I already promised my daughter an aquarium for her own room and a little lake with a few fishes, when little son is older. And I said hubby, when I finally beat him to death with a sponge :P , next thing I'm going to buy a dog :D

• Like 3

Both. Although we don't own a cat right now. I'm waiting for the kiddies to be a wee bit older. Although there are some out there in this world patient enough to deal with rowdy kids, I honestly don't want to put the kitty cats through all that.. lol. At least with dogs they're more willing to run around and get rowdy too, but cats not so much. 

• Like 1

Both are good, but I've owned dogs and I pet sit for cats.

My avatar though say, I'd vote neither kitty or Pochy, but for the Rodent candidate :P

• Like 3