On 5/18/2021 at 12:54 PM, Mawgrim said:

I've just spent the last four days reading this story and it has me hooked. 

Awesome, welcome to the club. Did the recent blog review inspire you, or was it simply a coincidence ?

• Like 2
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to voice their opinions here. The story seems to have a core group of followers and a few fellow Canadians. I have always been a little wary about using to

Thank you so much for your interest in the story. I don't mind sharing this information and answering any questions. I have always stated that I'm not Robbie and it's not supposed to be my story. Howe

Well, since none of the writers or editors wants to answer this one, I guess it’s left to a non-writer/non-editor (again).  ;–)   I think that it’s probably different with each writer/editor

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Awesome, welcome to the club. Did the recent blog review inspire you, or was it simply a coincidence ?

It was the review that made me give it a try. I kept thinking, just one more chapter, then I'd better go and do some writing/wash up/feed the cats. It's a compulsive read.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Westley D.
      This is quite out of left field for me, but I've recently started up a new story named "Tuct Side", a dark mystery / romance. Feel free to come over here and converse, ask questions, or speculate if the comment section isn't a big enough place for your thoughts.
    • By Miguel7878
      I'm looking for more stories to read. I really enjoy Young Adult/ Coming of Age stories, but I would also like to branch out into other areas. If anyone can recommend any impactful stories, please let me know.
      I've enjoyed the following stories on GA and Nifty:
      Second Shot
      How I Got Carter
      The Long Way
      In the Fishbowl
      Desert Dropping
      An English Teen Circumcised in the USA
      Seal Rocks
      The Carnivore
    • By Miguel7878
      I'm looking for more stories to read. I really enjoy Young Adult/ Coming of Age stories, but I would also like to branch out into other areas. If anyone can recommend any impactful stories, please let me know.
      I've enjoyed the following stories on GA and Nifty:
      Second Shot
      How I Got Carter
      The Long Way
      In the Fishbowl
      Desert Dropping
      An English Teen Circumcised in the USA
      Seal Rocks
      The Carnivore
    • By astone2292
      I've debated for the longest time to start up a forum on my first-ever adventure in writing, and after posting the 22nd chapter, and after the intense praise from the comments and hitting 30k views, I felt the need to create this.
      My story, Love in the Shadows, is a para-normal gay romance that follows an Alpha wolf shapeshifter, Mason Wilson, who quickly finds his destined mate, Vincent Bolton. Vincent, a mage capable of clairvoyancy and controlling ice and shadows, works at a grocery store. Living in the town temporarily, he continues to hunt down the evil mage that murdered his parents when he was nine-years old. As Mason attempts to woo his mate, Vincent continues to hone his skills, study more on the supernatural and magical worlds, and track down Stefan Gregoro, a maleficent mage who, also can control shadows, along with fire. As our two heroes develop their relationship, Vincent learns to integrate within the shifter community and get accustomed to Mason's accompaniment. The story involves deep romance, perilous fight scenes, and unexpected twists along the way.
      With this being my first story ever, I am seeking comments and criticism actively. I want to become a better writer. Plain and simple. Writing this story has been one of the only hobbies that I have kept up with. My hobbies usually end with me stopping halfway through and ending with abandonment. My thirst for writing has begun, and with this wonderful community around me, I ask to be given a shot. My hope is to create something that will inspire future endeavors in the writing community. 

• By vanalas
      Hey everyone, how are we doing? My name is vanalas and i am a new author here. I have already completed one series and i just started my second one. Please, check out 'destined hearts' and help support me, critic me and lead me on the right path. Thank you so much.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..