2017 Spring Anthology: Jagged Edges / Unintended Consequences

@CassieQ @Timothy M. @Valkyrie @aditus @Puppilull @thecalimack @AC Benus @northie

If any of you want to repost to test the system and/or possibly make it possible for your stories to show up in the recent update list (there is still no guarantee this will happen) then let me or Cia know. You can simply respond in here and use @Renee Stevens and @Cia and we can go in and delete the already uploaded story so that you can repost.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Renee Stevens said:

If any of you want to repost to test the system and/or possibly make it possible for your stories to show up in the recent update list (there is still no guarantee this will happen) then let me or Cia know. 

Nah, I'm OK with whatever happens, but thanks for the offer. There's so many stories in the Anthology, there won't be room for all of them in the story feed anyway, And you'll promote the Anthology on the Forum main page, right?

• Like 1
On 5/1/2017 at 7:03 PM, Sasha Distan said:

Anthology story submitted (finally). Sorry it's late.

You're not the last to enter. I still have to get my second contribution up. Poor Val is saddled with editing my 10K fanfic. :*) 

• Like 2