Count As High As Possible Before A Mod/Admin Posts

• Site Administrator
5 hours ago, Graeme said:

Ah, so that's why there were more kangaroos than normal around here. It was also a little odd for them to be in the house, but I thought that was related to the current mouse plague (yes, I've seen those cartoons with Slyvester and the baby kangaroo).

Sorry, I'm immune to that temptation. As a moderator, I can win LPW whenever I want by making a post and immediately locking the thread :P Now, if you were to offer me cheescake, you may be on the right path...

Sorry, but I'm happily married :D Nice try, though ;)

And...you're back to zero 0:)

Hmmm....now there's a dilemma. Cheesecake is manna from heaven, so not so sure I'm inclined to share.... Guess I'll have to make two... one for me and one for you! :D 

TWO

• Site Administrator

Today is supposed to read the mid-70s. :D  I wish I had a window in my office, although I suppose it's a good thing I don't since I have a hard enough time concentrating without staring outside, wishing I was there.  

Seven 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Today is supposed to read the mid-70s. :D  I wish I had a window in my office, although I suppose it's a good thing I don't since I have a hard enough time concentrating without staring outside, wishing I was there.  

Seven 

So, I probably shouldn't mention that I'm outside, in this 70 degree weather, sitting on the grass in the park, reading the offerings from NaPoWriMo?  :P

eight

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Defiance19 said:

So, I probably shouldn't mention that I'm outside, in this 70 degree weather, sitting on the grass in the park, reading the offerings from NaPoWriMo?  :P

eight

:P:read: I am insanely jealous.  Enjoy the weather for the both of us :D

nine 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

This looks like fun! :D

Eleven! :wizard: 

PS: @Teh_Bubba Can we count by irrational numbers? 0:) Not like I wanna count by π or anything... :whistle: 

Uh Drew.... could you not be irrational! 

Twelve

Edited by Defiance19
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator

One, two Freddy's coming for you...

Three, FOUR... lock the door... 

*sics Freddy on any mod or admin who dares enter* :devil::evil::gikkle:

• Like 1

Freddy vs. the GA Staff

• Myr is the Wonderful Wizard of GA, he'll zap Freddy.
  • Cia is a lioness, she'll eat him alive!
  • LBO is Slytherin's Heir, so the Basilisk will petrify Freddie.
  • BOP is a Bird of Prey, he eats Freddy for breakfast!
  • Graeme is an Aussie, he'll just sic one of Australia's poisonous animals on him.

And that's five! :lol::D 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1