2 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Granted. But the work is substandard and will take years to fix.

That's different from reality how exactly?

Just now, Valkyrie said:

Granted.  It's gone.  All of it.  There's no vegetation to bind the soil together, so a giant sinkhole opens in your yard, taking your house with it.  

I wish my paperwork was all caught up.  

Granted:  But now you have more paper work to catch up on.  Oh the joys of bureaucracy.

I wish I didn't have to take the brat my nephew to school.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
Just now, AK79 said:

Granted:  But now you have more paper work to catch up on.  Oh the joys of bureaucracy.

I wish I didn't have to take the brat my nephew to school.

:gikkle: Paperwork is never done.  It multiplies insidiously like rabbits.  I'm happy when I'm actually caught up, which I am very much not at the moment. 

Granted.  You don't have to take your nephew to school anymore because he moved across the world.  (Although I'm not sure how much of a corruption that it...)  

I wish I could leave work early today.

• Like 1

A pretty bad corruption.  I actually like him (can't say that about most people though):unsure:

Granted:  However, you've been laid off because they replaced you with a computer and a call center in India.

I wish I had more hot chocolate powder stuff.  (I like putting it in coffee..yeah I know I'm weird.)

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, AK79 said:

A pretty bad corruption.  I actually like him (can't say that about most people though):unsure:

Granted:  However, you've been laid off because they replaced you with a computer and a call center in India.

I wish I had more hot chocolate powder stuff.  (I like putting it in coffee..yeah I know I'm weird.)

You have more chocolate powder, but it is rock solid and won't dissolve even when chipped off.

I wish I had a prime rib right now.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, AK79 said:

I LOVE doing this! I have both powder, and syurpI use.

Granted - It's been rescheduled for in twenty minutes.

I wish I didn't have to get out of bed right now.

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Ooo... so much good stuff happening here.  I also combine hot cocoa with coffee and add some vanilla creamer.  Very yummy!  I would have stolen the prime rib too...  lol

Granted.  You are now bedridden.  

I wish I had prime rib and a hot cup of mocha coffee. 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I LOVE doing this! I have both powder, and syurpI use.

Granted - It's been rescheduled for in twenty minutes.

I wish I didn't have to get out of bed right now.

Granted. Some sewed up the sheet last night and you can't get out of bed.

I wish I'd stop forgetting the cap lock is on.

• Like 1

Congratulations BHopper, we can be weird together.  Normally Aaron says I ruin the hot chocolate with the coffee, and my mother says I ruin the coffee with the chocolate.  Valkyrie I typically use hazelnut flavor creamer too--and 1 packet of stevia to sweeten.  I like stevia over the blue, pink or yellow stuff.  I call it ghetto starbucks.  Seriously I'm not paying 7 or 8 bucks for coffee....that's outrageous.

Granted.  Now it is permanently stuck to the on position and it makes it seem like you're constantly shouting at people and you notice it.

I wish that Wednesday wasn't my usual slow day.  Oh well maybe I can get some writing done on the clock.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
32 minutes ago, AK79 said:

I start my day with a couple of coffee-hot chocolates with a touch of milk. And, if @Valkyrie and @BHopper2 drink it too, does that mean we're all weird, or just very smart? I vote for smart. :thumbup:

Granted: Now your garbage is strewn all over your front lawn.

I wish I could type faster.

• Like 4

I might Co-op @Mikiesboy's Food Bytes thread, for some Coffee/Hot Chocolate goodness. LOL

Granted - You grow 2 more arms, and 4 more lobes in your brain in order to process the commands to Type faster. However, Tech can't keep up with you, and you're just as slow.

I wish Amazon had a Build-a-Boyfriend department.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I might Co-op @Mikiesboy's Food Bytes thread, for some Coffee/Hot Chocolate goodness. LOL

Granted - You grow 2 more arms, and 4 more lobes in your brain in order to process the commands to Type faster. However, Tech can't keep up with you, and you're just as slow.

I wish Amazon had a Build-a-Boyfriend department.

Granted. Amazon has a Build a Boyfriend department, but you can't possibly afford it. Bummer.

I wish I could think of more wishes.  lol

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Granted. But you lost the list and can't remember anything on it.

I wish I hadn't wasted half the day already.

Granted but its now midnight and you wasted the whole day.

I wish I was a genius

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Granted but its now midnight and you wasted the whole day.

I wish I was a genius

-

Granted. You're a genius, but you're so smart the government takes you into custody so no one else can get to you.

I wish I had answered the doorbell earlier. No one ever rings the bell here or almost never.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

-

Granted. You're a genius, but you're so smart the government takes you into custody so no one else can get to you.

I wish I had answered the doorbell earlier. No one ever rings the bell here or almost never.

Granted but a crazed axe murderer cuts off your arm.

I wish I could talk to animals

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Granted.  But now they won't stop talking and all they do is mindlessly gossip. 

I know I've done this one before, but I wish I had a cookie.  

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Granted.  But now they won't stop talking and all they do is mindlessly gossip. 

I know I've done this one before, but I wish I had a cookie.  

Granted. It's your favorite type of cookie, but it's stale.

I wish I had answered the door for the axe murderer. You meet so few axe murderers.

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator

Granted.  You opened the door for the axe murderer.  Now you get to hear all about how he converted to a Jehovah's Witness. 

I wish my car wasn't still at work. 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Granted.  You opened the door for the axe murderer.  Now you get to hear all about how he converted to a Jehovah's Witness. 

I wish my car wasn't still at work. 

Granted but its been towed away to the junk yard.

I wish I had a TARDIS

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Granted.  You have a toy TARDIS about 6" high.  

I wish I was married to David Tennant. :wub: 

• Like 1
Just now, Valkyrie said:

Granted.  You have a toy TARDIS about 6" high.  

I wish I was married to David Tennant. :wub: 

Granted but its an arranged marriage and he doesn't love you.

I wish Cher was my best friend

• Like 1