Beta Reader/Editor needed ASAP

Hey, I'm needing a beta reader/editor to help me out with my story TJ. I just finished Chapter 5, so that's what I currently need help with. Please please please help me out it you can. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, JayT said:

Hey, I'm needing a beta reader/editor to help me out with my story TJ. I just finished Chapter 5, so that's what I currently need help with. Please please please help me out it you can. 

i'll be back jay ... but wait i think you'd be better off with Kitt.. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Kitt said:

There is never such a thing as too many beta/editors.  We all can work together.

I am a terrible editor.. i dont know why pple ask me.. lol

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I am a terrible editor.. i dont know why pple ask me.. lol

you catch my mistakes and aren't afraid to tell me (not in so many words) when something sucks and needs to be redone

• Like 2
1 hour ago, JayT said:

you catch my mistakes and aren't afraid to tell me (not in so many words) when something sucks and needs to be redone

maybe but you need an editor.. someone who knows where the commas go.. but yeah i can tell you if it sounds good or if you are repeating stuff and not trusting your reader .. :) 

• Like 2
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

maybe but you need an editor.. someone who knows where the commas go.. but yeah i can tell you if it sounds good or if you are repeating stuff and not trusting your reader .. :) 

I know where the damn commas go :P 

• Like 1