Comments Invisible in Dark/Contrast Mode Bug Has Been Reported. We are working on patch.

Assassin's Creed Origins

Myr

• Site Administrator

Ok.  I was not expecting my favorite trailer of the 42 games shown at Microsoft's E3 press briefing to be Assassin's Creed... but damn.  Talk about Eagle Vision. lol.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator
On 7/9/2017 at 4:50 PM, Panda said:

this is gona be so good! did u here also it might be a show soon? https://www.gamespot.com/articles/assassins-creed-tv-series-is-on-the-way/1100-6448906/ omg I am so excited!

I saw that they were going to do it.  I put the Castlevania show they made onto my watch list too, for when I finally get to it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Site Administrator

This game is very pretty.  I can't wait until my new precious, X Box One X, comes on the 7th and I get to play this in 4k.

I really need to save up for a PS4 soon and a good and big ass HDTV. Then I shall say goodbye to my social life.

I started the AC series with AC Brotherhood. It's very tempting to play all of it all over again. Sadly, the movie adaptation wasn't as good as I expect it to be. But it looks like there will be sequel. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed. Because I won't be expecting spectacular anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Assassin's Creed "the Enzio collection" is a great bargain for people wanting to jump into the series on  Xbox One/PS4 generation hardware.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...