Comments Invisible in Dark/Contrast Mode Bug Has Been Reported. We are working on patch.

Test- How Gay Are You?

W_L

I've got Labels are meaningless. Probably cause I choose the wine over the sex of the date -_-

Edited by clochette
  • Like 5

I got:  Pretty Gay!

I guess that makes me "pretty good for an old guy?"   But hey, I agree with "labels are meaningless"!

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

I got:  Pretty Gay!

I guess that makes me "pretty good for an old guy?"   But hey, I agree with "labels are meaningless"!

Same for this almost-as-old-as Daddydavek guy. 

• Like 4
19 hours ago, JayT said:

I think anyone who answers the same sex questions gets very gay

It's more than just a "gay vs. straight" test, it's a fun expression of sexuality and perceived labels. A few of our intrepid members got "Labels are meaningless" :D some of our more traditional members got "pretty gay", it all depends.

I bet "screw the box" choice on one of the questions made me a bit more gay than choosing Box A, B, or C :P

As Freud would say:

quote-sometimes-a-cigar-is-just-a-cigar-

Note: Of course Freud was wrong when it comes to certain language issues, if I were in England, I'd be buggering and enjoying a few fags :o:lol:

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

I also got Pretty Gay. :wizard:

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rustle said:

Very gay. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

It can't be an easy discovery at 99!

• Like 2

i found that test to be arbertary and stupid, like Daenrys Stormcrown when she ordered the Wise masters Crucified.... -_-

and also i got Labels are Meaningless

20 hours ago, Dodger said:

It can't be an easy discovery at 99!

At 99, no discovery is easy. But with age has come the self-awareness that renders this "test" a lark.

• Like 2