• Site Administrator

Congrats, Mogwhy! :D:D:D I knew the revolution would be successful!  I look forward to your peaceful reign :hug: (Until I nick the shiny... :devil:  :joe: 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
27 minutes ago, northie said:

The tyrant is dead! 

And no one took my armies seriously... the Narwhal brigade is getting special commendation for their bloody overthrow of the oppressive tyrant.  Their first directive is throw throw the Lickspittle into the oubliette. :rofl:  :joe: 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

The party food won't be here until tomorrow so no peeking at the menu ahead of time.

ooo a party :D  I'll bring the fish! :gikkle::joe:  

• Like 2

Tsar Steve shall be remembered as the greatest Ruler of LPW in all of history! :joe: The passing of his glorious reign is a time of sorrow  :,( but also a time to rejoice in a new age... therefore, I bow before the new Emperor, @mogwhy :worship::worship::worship: Long May You Reign!

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Oh lord... the turncoat Lickspittle strikes again.  I thought I already threw you in an oubliette?  *locks the snivelling bootlicker in the Tower of London and throws away the key* :gikkle::joe: 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

And no one took my armies seriously... the Narwhal brigade is getting special commendation for their bloody overthrow of the oppressive tyrant.  Their first directive is throw throw the Lickspittle into the oubliette. :rofl:  :joe: 

:o What? Why does loyalty get me punished? :P 

Just now, Valkyrie said:

Oh lord... the turncoat Lickspittle strikes again.  I thought I already threw you in an oubliette?  *locks the snivelling bootlicker in the Tower of London and throws away the key* :gikkle::joe: 

I refuse to be imprisoned! -_- 

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:rofl:  You don't have a choice. :rofl:  :joe:  

Then, I hereby declare the LPW Province of Texas independent and promptly escape from your reach! -_- I refuse to live under your tyranny! 

:joe: MINE!!!

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

Then, I hereby declare the LPW Province of Texas independent! -_- I refuse to live under your tyranny! 

:joe: MINE!!!

Oh?  Did you just acknowledge that I am the rightful ruler of LPWland?  Methinks you did... :rofl:  :rofl:  So much for toadying up to Moggy... :rofl: and MINE :joe: 

Just now, Valkyrie said:

Oh?  Did you just acknowledge that I am the rightful ruler of LPWland?  Methinks you did... :rofl:  :rofl:  So much for toadying up to Moggy... :rofl: and MINE :joe: 

No! :angry: You have it in your head that you can imprison me, that is the tyranny I'm talking about. -_- I'm sure @mogwhy will make for an excellent ruler. :D But, I refuse to live in LPW as long as you continue to terrorize the ordinary people of LPW. :P 

3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I won't bow to anyone! Mogwais are not to be trusted remember they turn into gremlins! Its time to make LPW great again

Join me, Wesley, in forming LPW's version of the Kingdom in the North- to be free from the Joffrey-like Rulers of LPW! :D 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
26 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No! :angry: You have it in your head that you can imprison me, that is the tyranny I'm talking about. -_- I'm sure @mogwhy will make for an excellent ruler. :D But, I refuse to live in LPW as long as you continue to terrorize the ordinary people of LPW. :P 

Buh bye :rofl:  

• Site Administrator
23 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I won't bow to anyone! Mogwais are not to be trusted remember they turn into gremlins! Its time to make LPW great again

Just don't feed them after midnight. :joe: 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:joe: So...  @Valkyrie now has a fire-breathing unicorn... I should find allies to help me combat that monster! :P 

become-game-thrones-white-walker-halloween.w1456.jpg Maybe, the Night's King, since he's immune to fire? :evil::P 

Spoiler

I have plenty of weapons made of dragonglass.  So I fear no white walker!  

:joe: