• Site Administrator
15 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Congratulations to Mogwhy (PIB) for winning LPW #41 and ending the reign of the tyrant.

Tyrant :o

How could you!!! I was the most benevolent and sharing and caring regent to ever grace this Forum!!!!

I congratulate Mogwhy and wish her all the luck dealing with the lot of @TalonRider, @Valkyrie and @northie. That group can only look at themselves and not think of others in this topic of sharing and acknowledging others ;).

Best of luck, your former friendly Tsar, Wildone. :hug:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

*throws the ex-tyrant in the oubliette with his Lickspittle* :joe: 

I told you, I have not been imprisoned by you. -_- I am beyond the Wall, gathering the Wildlings to invade LPWland! :evil::P 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator
8 hours ago, wildone said:

That group can only look at themselves and not think of others in this topic of sharing and acknowledging others ;).

There you are quite wrong.

Have I not offered food and drink to everyone from time to time? I sometimes give warnings to everyone like, Lookout eveyone. The Zombie Bear is back.

Todays List:

And the party food promised.

Sleep well, and don't worry about the shiny. I'll keep it safe while you sleep.

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
6 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Is everyone enjoying the food and drink of the day?

You throw an awesome party, Harry Birdy :hug: The daiquiris are superb, as are the hot dogs. :D  I'll take the shiny swimming, since you're too busy hosting to look after it properly. :gikkle:  :joe: 

• Like 2