45 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Of course! I read them all! …Oh, you’re asking if I’ve identified which one is yours! Of course not!  ;-)

I’m a lazy reader and the only guessing games I like participating in are @sandrewn’s daily Status Updates! I’m horrible at figuring out which writer wrote which story! As you might remember from the Advent Stories where I was wrong more often than right!  ;-)

dont worry .. i'm the same.. can never figure them out ...LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The final chapter of Changes has posted.

Bittersweet is the best to describe the end.  Here is what i originally wrote in the end notes. Sadly.. 120 characters too long:

Thank you to all of you generous readers who followed from the original Sneak Peek or who have just found the story. Each like, comment and discussion on the Forum is much appreciated.  I am glad that you enjoyed it.

As always, my love, respect and gratitude to AC Benus. His insight, generosity, and talent I am always grateful for. Thank you my dear, dear friend.  Xo

To two others, Lyssa and MacGreg, thank you for pushing me and sharing your knowledge with me. This story is so much better because of you both.

Now, to my new permanent beta-reader, mollyhousemouse. Thank you for your friendship and for your excellent reading skills. We don’t always agree, but you’re invaluable to me. Thank you. If I could choose a sister, it would be you.

And lastly to @Blindambition, my friend and older brother (I’m cuter!). Thank you for your support of me, my writing and of Changes. Thank you for allowing me to use some lines from your wonderful poem, Changes. Please read the full poem here:

https://www.gayauthors.org/story/blindambition/puzzle-pieces-my-poems-and-thoughts/21

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, BHopper2 said:

It was another excellent chapter, in an excellent story, tim. Great Job. Also, you got your first Story Review, now that it's complete.

That review I did of your story, was my 69th one. So, I guess that means your story is Divine? (69 is divine!)

Thanks A!! I appreciate the story review .. 69, eh? Very much devine!  Thanks for reading it my friend and your support. xoxo

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

tim, whether it be Changes or Delcious or timmy’s poetry or anything else you have written, it’s been a privilege to be able to read it. So, thank you for sharing your amazing talent and imagination with readers like me to enjoy again and again. :glomp:

:blushing:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • 4 months later...
7 hours ago, R. Eric said:

Okay, I was late for the party.  I was again looking for some mature lovers, not twinks and...I prefer a little realism.  This has been VERY real.  The emotions are real.  The on and off again settling of minds is common with people that have trauma.  It isn't just the victim that has to deal with his injuries or illness.  The other, the partner, husband and family need support for what they are going through.  I did!  Experience taught me a lot.   Don needs to realize Louis is taking his vows seriously.  Sure, this will be an ongoing struggle.  They can get through it if they stick together and are honest!  Great STUFF!!!  I am green with envy!   

i appreciate the comment about realism. It's what i go for even if i am writing about, goats, fairies, zombies or humans. Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to read Changes .. no need to be green. I've started reading a story of yours, which i will finish and leave you a review for... but you have no reason for envy. 

tim

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

Just finished rereading chapter three. To refresh everyone’s memory, chapter three contains Louis and Rena’s walk through of Louis and Don’s future home. Never mind Louis and Don, the descriptions were so vividly wonderful, want to live there. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Just finished rereading chapter three. To refresh everyone’s memory, chapter three contains Louis and Rena’s walk through of Louis and Don’s future home. Never mind Louis and Don, the descriptions were so vividly wonderful, want to live there. :D 

thanks  Reader .. i kinda built my dream house.. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

it is a great place, isn't it?

17 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

thanks  Reader .. i kinda built my dream house.. 

seems like the thing to do, you'd be able to describe it in depth and with passion

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...