Just now, BHopper2 said:

So AC does for you, what Kitt does for me?

AC has been my editor since just after i posted my first poems. I think i've improved a little bit...but yes he does.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

AC has been my editor since just after i posted my first poems. I think i've improved a little bit...but yes he does.

Cool. Also, glad to hear we'll be seeing these peeps again.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, BHopper2 said:

Cool. Also, glad to hear we'll be seeing these peeps again.

This will be the first 2nd part i've written other than Faris and James ... usually when i'm done with a story, i'm done.  But this has been on my mind since i finished Changes.  I finally decided to write it.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

This will be the first 2nd part i've written other than Faris and James ... usually when i'm done with a story, i'm done.  But this has been on my mind since i finished Changes.  I finally decided to write it.

🎊🎊🎊😘

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

🎊?

i thought they were like confetti celebration things

is this better?  🎉🎉

the others were nice, i just couldn't figure out what they were  thank you honey xooxoxox

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
17 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Very happy to hear this, tim. Donny and Lous are really wonderful. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Very happy to hear this, tim. Donny and Lous are really wonderful. 

i'm glad. The story is coming on very well ... chapter 5 is done. Chapter 6 started ... 7 is planned out. Thank you One Note (my first obsession since the Instant Pot..lol)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Thank you One Note (my first obsession since the Instant Pot..lol)

I couldn't decide should I laugh or should I love this admission of your new obsession? 

Easy peasy... I :lol: then I :heart: it! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

I couldn't decide should I laugh or should I love this admission of your new obsession? 

Easy peasy... I :lol: then I :heart: it! 

yeah.. cant shut up about it ... and i told Lyssa about it.. i think she likes it just as much...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And now I need some tea. While AC is busy clearing the cobwebs, I'm going in search of a comfy new sofa set to spruce the place up a little bit. I expect there will be gatherings here in, hopefully, the not to distant future...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah.. cant shut up about it ... and i told Lyssa about it.. i think she likes it just as much...

Sounds like a positive reaction to me. You can't go wrong with that. Now for that tea, really, I'm going...

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Sounds like a positive reaction to me. You can't go wrong with that. Now for that tea, really, I'm going...

Tea .. yes.. very important!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

And now I need some tea. While AC is busy clearing the cobwebs, I'm going in search of a comfy new sofa set to spruce the place up a little bit. I expect there will be gatherings here in, hopefully, the not to distant future...

maybe some nice floor pillows, and a plant or two

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Now for that tea, really, I'm going...

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Tea .. yes.. very important!

we stopped at the Mexican market for fresh made agua frescas

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I defiantly looking forward to it.

• Like 2

The Promise is finished, now back to this... 1/2 way through chapter 6... taking a little break to write the Pride Headline thing for the newsletter...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, MacGreg said:

Is this what you've been working on lately? Cool. 

Yes Sir ... You know what it's like Sir...the story circles around in your head.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

The super long chapter 6 is done, chapter 7 is done and  8 started.   :)  📝

Things are moving along nicely.

good to hear that 8 is started

12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Yes Sir ... You know what it's like Sir...the story circles around in your head.

it's really good Sir

9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

@droughtquake i blame you for this ... you said something about more... so.. it's your fault.

oh so that's who i thank then for the reading material?  lol!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2