6 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am too drugged today to understand what that means

It means that ‘victoria sponge with cream and good raspberry jam’ is not a widely known type of cake in the US (or California).  ;–)

And the rest of that is my usual ‘compare & contrast’ CA/CA.  ;–)

Edited by Former Member
5 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

It means that ‘victoria sponge with cream and good raspberry jam’ is not a widely known type of cake in the US (or California).  ;–)

And the rest of that is my usual ‘compare & contrast’ CA/CA.  ;–)

thank you ... it is a lovely simple cake with nice flavours.. i really like it.     and i don't mean fun drugs.. just some cool antipsychotics ... ugh

• Like 2
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Proof that the officially bilingual (EN/FR) 33M CA is not the unofficially bilingual (EN/ES) 39M CA… and not the 51st state!  ;–)

30 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

no drugs here & i have no idea what he said

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
29 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I’m not and I barely understood it either. Is it something in the air, or it just us? :unsure: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Everyone got dressed, and I went out to give the horses a light feed. I gave them a quick brush while they ate their small rations. I did Badger first as he didn’t mind my interfering during his snack. Clyde was more highly strung and preferred to eat and then be groomed.

:gikkle:

Why am I not surprised? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

They didn’t move. Instead, each of them gave me a little push. 

“What?”

Shoving their noses into my coat, they hunted for treats. I did have some with me. “You two are awful.” I pulled out several slices of carrot and shared them. Once they’d finished munching, I patted each once more and then left them. Together they wandered up the hill toward the trees and fresh grass.

This made me chuckle out loud. Thanks, tim. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

Having Louis move his office to the barn to accommodate an appropriate (big windows, lots of natural light) studio for Max is a great idea. He’s closer to Don, which is nice, too. Just so long as that proximity doesn’t prove to be a distraction if you get my drift... ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Having Louis move his office to the barn to accommodate an appropriate (big windows, lots of natural light) studio for Max is a great idea. He’s closer to Don, which is nice, too. Just so long as that proximity doesn’t prove to be a distraction if you get my drift... ;)

Louis has been known to use the stairs to escape Don ...LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Having Louis move his office to the barn to accommodate an appropriate (big windows, lots of natural light) studio for Max is a great idea.

It also gives Max plenty of privacy with his dads physically in a separate building.

;–)

9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

There will be no more chapters of this story published here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Although I sincerely hope you will reconsider, I stand beside you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, MacGreg said:

Although I sincerely hope you will reconsider, I stand beside you. 

No... nope... i am not posting another chapter, Sir.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Site Moderator
19 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

There will be no more chapters of this story published here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It’s your decision, tim, and I respect it 100%. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, droughtquake said:

I hope that I did not contribute to your decision to stop posting new chapters here.

Nope, I'm pretty sure not. If anything, you've championed tim's story and his writing, so thank you for that.

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I hope that I did not contribute to your decision to stop posting new chapters here.

I very much doubt that. Your interaction here and in the chapter comments has been excellent, droughtquake. :yes: 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

not in a million years.

• Love 3