I came across a funny text the other day that inspired me to make this game. The rules are simple describe a movie with the most whacked out description possible, you could even give taglines to get us started here's one:

A man's wife is brutally murdered by a serial killer and his son is left physically disabled. In a twisted turn his son is kidnapped and the dad has to track and chase down the kidnapper thousands of miles with only help from a mentally disabled woman and some stoners.

• 2 weeks later...

The story of a young man, recruited, armed, and trained by religious zealots in order to overthrow a government that is trying to establish order in a chaotic universe.  Follow his indoctrination as he joins a group of terrorists in blowing up a government structure & killing everyone within.

• Like 1

Yup!  Luke was definitely the bad guy.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me. 

-Code of the Sith

• Love 1

A guy, eager to protect his private property, negotiates with the tyrannical government.  By going on a mission for them, facing wild beasts, getting shot by robbers, and a variety of other obstacles along the long journey, he completes the assigned objective.  Along the way he gains a pet, love, and most importantly: self-discovery.

1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

Psst its called A New Hope

Not when I first watched it:-)

1 hour ago, Acid07 said:

A guy, eager to protect his private property, negotiates with the tyrannical government.  By going on a mission for them, facing wild beasts, getting shot by robbers, and a variety of other obstacles along the long journey, he completes the assigned objective.  Along the way he gains a pet, love, and most importantly: self-discovery.

Shrek?

• Like 1