Too Cute . . .

MrM

I found the comments to this video even too cuter, especially from the 12 year old vintage game collectors offended by the kids in the video not appreciating ancient technology. 😂

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe, I know! XD i made sure to wih him a happy b day on the Shack! His dog makes for a good dance partner! 

he is a talented dancer i love him. his laughing face sweetens your day

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality Whoa! Merrick Hanna turns 14 today!  :o

Good lord! They were serving Unicorn food at the San Diego Fair and no one told me? I guess I’ll have to go there this year for Gay Day.

• Haha 2

It's getting harder to find good short films with gay characters. What's on IMDb isn't always available on YouTube or Vimeo. Soon, I might have to start looking for *shudders* cat videos.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2

Hehehe, what? Nah, there's still plenty of good gay short films out there! I still find new ones all the time, but I keep them secret until I add them to the list! >:P

Still, there's plenty of them right here!

https://imagine-magazine.org/releases/volume-45/thtcb-gay-like-me-playlist/

and many more on the youtube account! I'll be adding more soon, but the links move around a lot for some reason. So I'll try to keep up with them as best as I can.

• Love 2

Saw this one on Netflix last night. It's definitely worth watching.  :yes:

1 hour ago, Comicality said:

WOW!!! Look at how TALL Will Franklyn Miller has gotten over the past six or seven months! 😮

I'm looking forward to seeing Asher Angel in "Shazam!" :lol:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
This is for all the detractors out there that like to say our teen characters sound too sophisticated to be kids . . .

V Too Cute!

Edited by MrM
  • Haha 2
On 8.3.2019 at 19:02, Page Scrawler said:

Ich erinnere mich an dieses Kind aus der ersten Staffel von Rachael vs. Guy: Kids Cook-Off. Er war und ist ein Schatz.

such a cute boy an wow a sexy teen

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..