Too Cute . . .

MrM

I remember this too. 

In my opinion, better version: if it was subtly indicated that another BOY was interested and our protagonist smiled back. 

Or at least "ask someone out," leave the possibility. Don't force the audience to assume heterosexuality.

I'll admit to being biased though. I think most everything is better with two boys. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

That's AWESOME! See...once we get Imagine Magazine up and running again, it would be AWESOME to do an article on Desmond and let people see that he's comfortable with who he is and has made a name of himself because of it. Thanks for this post, dude! I LIKE it! :) 

• Love 2

Oh he's so incredible!

I had to wait till my late teens to do a dab here and there of makeup.

I found it interesting that he models himself after 'The Club Kids'.

He reminds me of Dale Bozzio from the old 80s band Missing Persons. So many Drag techniques were things she thought up for her looks. I love the this one is starting so young an is already making up his own looks. A male Gaga in the making!

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehehe. Mickey took a guy-friend of his to the school dance on Valentine's Day last year, and this is a nice reminder. :*) If everyone had a bro this awesome, the world would be a much better place. :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 3
  • 4 weeks later...

I just remembered seeing this a while ago, and decided to revisit it. If you go to "Images" on your web browser and enter "In a Heartbeat" or "Sherwin x Jonathan" into the search bar, the computer will spit out a ton of fluffy-themed fan art. :lol:

• Love 2

All of the proceeding are just lovely! This has become such a positive space! 😃 

In other news:
I’m starting to develop a thing for Otters :P

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, MrM said:

All of the proceeding are just lovely! This has become such a positive space! 😃 

In other news:
I’m starting to develop a thing for Otters :P

I think that one belongs under the "Make us laugh" forum, MrM. :gikkle:

Remember "Avatar: The Last Airbender"? Not that atrocious movie made by M. Night Shyamalan. He couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag with a GPS. :P Anyway, here's some stuff taken from Season Three of "The Legend of Korra", and a bunch of fan art stuff. :lol:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

I think that one belongs under the "Make us laugh" forum, MrM. :gikkle:

Remember "Avatar: The Last Airbender"? Not that atrocious movie made by M. Night Shyamalan. He couldn't direct his way out of a paper bag with a GPS. :P Anyway, here's some stuff taken from Season Three of "The Legend of Korra", and a bunch of fan art stuff. :lol:

Since we’re doing our favorite cute Animes :P:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Final scene from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. :D

I always had a serious crush one Ed. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:26 PM, MrM said:

~fans face like a little bitch boy~

Yeah, I did that once. My very BEST friend moved to Milwaukee (Which, to me was like...he might as well have moved to Mars!), and when he came back to visit we practically JUMPED into each others arms and got all choked up! LOL! Memories.

Hey, I was a 6th grader! Gimmee a break! :P

• Love 3

Hehehe, I really LIKE this thread! It gives me good vibes to start off my day! ::Giggles::

So, I've gotta add one of my favorite 'awww' shorts ever. Top ten, easily. It's just too adorable. :P

(Keep adding more if you find some! I'm loving these!)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Comicality said:

Yeah, I did that once. My very BEST friend moved to Milwaukee (Which, to me was like...he might as well have moved to Mars!), and when he came back to visit we practically JUMPED into each others arms and got all choked up! LOL! Memories.

Hey, I was a 6th grader! Gimmee a break! :P

I did this with my friend Jon when we were forced to part due to Parental orders. Our relationship grew strained and cold after that, but he kept trying to get back together with me. There was more there than just friendship, I think. He was my first sexual experience with another person. It wasn’t ‘Comsitastique’ like the stories, but it was getting there. My Mom broke it off after I reported that Jon was playing with fire and fire arms. He was a dangerous boy, but a passionate one too. I miss Jon to this day.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe, I really LIKE this thread! It gives me good vibes to start off my day! ::Giggles::

So, I've gotta add one of my favorite 'awww' shorts ever. Top ten, easily. It's just too adorable. :P

(Keep adding more if you find some! I'm loving these!)

Love is real, real is love

Love is feeling, feeling love

Love is wanting to be loved

Love is touch, touch is love

Love is reaching, reaching love

Love is asking to be loved

Love is you

You and me

Love is knowing

We can be

Love is free, free is love

Love is living, living love

Love is needing to be loved

• Like 3

Philip and Lukas from USA's Eyewitness. Personally, I think it would've made a better show without the "witnessing a murder" plotline, but that's just my opinion. :)

@Comicality I love that "Love Trip" short. It's one of my favorites. :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..