Too Cute . . .

MrM

3 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe, dawwwww! I wanna add this one to the list. :P

I need to find a head for my pillow butt.

😮

What?

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

cute+couple.png

Awww. Wish my high school yearbook had something like this when I went there. :*)

This may have been a punishable offense when I was going to high school. I'm not sure if it would have been administratively, but it SURELY would have been socialogically. Shit would have gone down. :( 

See? Things ARE getting better! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hehehe, now THIS is how you trick the cute boy next door into giving you a kiss! LOL! I wish I had thought of that! :P

Vaa7mz0.gif

Reminds me of the Pocky Game cheat. :P

UlHaVwY.jpg

• Haha 2
  • 5 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Boo Boo Stewart, of Twilight fame? Sure, why not?  :gikkle:   I need to see this movie.

I liked it! Not quite what I was expecting, but I remember it being a good time. Then again...it was BBS, so...he makes everything feel happy! :P 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OMG, I love Andi Mack:o The actors are so amazing, and I can't believe that DISNEY put a gay character into one of their mainstream shows! Actually, I think Zootopia and The Lodge also had gay characters, but this is the first time someone's actually said those two words.  :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Awww!  :wub: I love gay films set in the 70's and 80's. The dorky collared shirts and acid wash jeans are so nostalgic!   :rofl:

Dorky!?

That was high fashion back then!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Wow. This little movie is all kinds of wrong. Especially the part about the turkey baster.  :rofl: It kind of reminds me of R. L. Stine's Goosebumps, though.

This totally rocks!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 12/5/2018 at 1:16 PM, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality Wish I had a tree house when I was growing up. :P  I love the development between these two boys.  :heart:

Interesting. There is a certain kind of bully . . . The one that just can’t seem to leave you alone. The one who keeps calling you ‘faggot’ and ‘cocksucker’ that you usually hate to death because it’s like he knows your little secret.  

Somehow, if you confront him or he approaches you in a different way . . . You find out you share the same secret. :)

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..