Too Cute . . .

MrM

19 minutes ago, Asher25 said:

If there's ANY actor who reminds me of little me the MOST it's actually Jimmy

I...I love this book SO MUCH! If it ever gets a movie adaptation, I'll be the first one in line to get tickets.  :D

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Asher25 said:

Oh, and if I EVER cussed in front of my father??? Forget it. I was dead! I remember one time I said s*** under my breath in the car, and before I knew it my lip bleed from having his fist backhanded at my mouth while he was driving so hard. And, all of my chips I was eating fell on the floor. Aww hehe little me. If I could id go bac and give myself a cupcake, but instead I'll just eat it.

Awwww. . . . no bad word is worth blood. Especially your son's.

Hugs Asher. :hug:

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Asher25 said:

You want to hear a sexy time? So one summer I was wearing these really high shorts (I HATED long shorts for some reason. Fabric over my knees just bothered me and I felt I was wearing a dress I also hated sweatpants with spandex on the ankles f***!) and this one boy I was sorta friends with asked me to go to this little park that was by his house. I said ok. This park was little and in the middle of like all the houses sort of. Very open and very public to anyone in their yards. So we were sitting on the play area section like where you are before you go down the slide. And he was next to me right? Now these shorts I was wearing as I was sitting down kinda went up above like halfway on my thigh. He then took his hand and started rubbing the inside of my thigh going all the way up slowly. Omg. It was so hot to have someone touch me there like that. And he just kept softly doing it up and down with his sweaty palm until I looked at him In the eye then he kissed me. I remember how hot I thought his sweat & heat of is palm were. Like, those were his boy juices on my leg! Lol! It was such a turn to me. I mean.... We were in public. Anyone could see us. And I loved the way he was holding me. It was the first time I ever felt... Idk 'girly' i didn't look or act gay or anything I looked sorta sporty even though I never rly played sports. But I just loved the way he was holding me. I felt like a girl does. I just LOVED it. So I just threw myself at him and didn't care who was watching and put both my legs over his lap and let him hold me while I was really into it. I wasn't used to being treated quite like that like I was 'his' you know? No we didn't go past that. Just shared a really hot passionate kiss. To this day that was one of the sexiest kisses I've ever had. Thank you Sapphiro. (Yes that was his name he was Colombian) 

Time to write a story Asher! :gikkle:  That beautiful name 'Sapphiro' just BEGS for a story!
I miss the shorter tight shorts of my youth, similar, it sounds to what you had. They were dead sexy. I rarely wore shorts in those days, but when I did I'd often get a lot of 'I want to umph you' leers at the shopping mall.

:P

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Asher25 said:

It wasn’t a story though just history. I had a mess in my underwear when I got home that day. Oh gawd. When he first started rubbing me, I  just sort of laughed looking at the ground because I didnt know what else to do like a moron. I mean I was nervous but it felt good so. Hehe I wasn’t shy at all ever but that day I was. Maybe that’s why looking back at it it’s sweet to me. Because he had a peice by of me you know? I was just like take me baby. 😉 Sometimes i would act like a robot and ‘glitch’ and not react the way I probably should if something happened to me that made me happy or nervous. Lol if you saw me you’d know what I’m talking about. I still do if I get my favorite ice cream flavor. 💜 

so sexy these short tight shorz.konnte you could always admire sweet boys in the tight
I also liked to wear them myself.
in my youth.

• Haha 2

@Asher25 @MrM @hobo Ummm, hey, guys, can we stay on-focus here? This thread is for cute, fluffy stuff, not "first experience" stories. There are other places for that. Just sayin'. :P

fffc92062ff6daacf697e78795e7a115--young-

This pic reminds me of Mickey and Remy. Only my bro-in-law and his beau are built more solid.  :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Asher25 said:

I don’t care how silly this skit may seem. Not only is this a reanactment of my favorite scene out of any of The X-men series, but... his ACCENT is so cute. I can’t even deal with it. It’s totally how I pictured Deme’s accent.💜

Why does this remind me of my teenhood so perfectly? Oh, I KNOW! It's because I used to do this kind of stuff all the time! 😮

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..