Too Cute . . .

MrM

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been laughing my butt of at this for a couple of days. These two cute dudes are soooo totally clueless, particularly the teenaged older brother. OMG! HAHAHAHA!      

LOL!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhmigod, I'm old! Hahaha! Hilarious!   Have you ever seen this one? ::Cracks up:: 'Texting'??? Hahahahaha!!!   https://youtu.be/XkuirEweZvM

The boys in this video are not only adorable, but also admirable for their honesty and straightforward response to the order to "slap her!"  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Comicality Happy Valentine's Day, Comsie!  :hug: 

@MrM I know you like Pocky, so I thought this would be of interest to you.  :P  Happy Valentine's Day!  :hug:

Their official channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLuM75ogISqYJJlDxNXqCbg/featured

Aaaaah! Nothing is more romantic than a Yaoi Romance! Happy Belated Valentines Day!

ndyff1X.jpg

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Comicality said:

Sparkly! :P 

Go Sparkly or Go Home I always say.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, MrM said:

Go Sparkly or Go Home I always say.

Victor and Yuri are such a cute couple!  :wub:

e55076f837c2b3c0bdc6fdcc4e7c91b7--viktor

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Comicality said:

Hahaha! I had forgotten all about this! Justin! Nooooooo!!!! 😮

I remember those couple episodes of CSI. I think those were the highest-rated episodes of the whole series.  :D

• Haha 1

Dad's revenge! 

This is still one of the most awesome families ever! LOL! They have so much fun together, especially during quarantine!

Youngster, Penn Charles, made fun of his parents in a video just before Christmas a few months ago...

...And yesterday, was Dad's turn to strike back! XD

Hehehe, I love you guys!

Edited by Comicality
  • Haha 2

The audio is just a LITTLE bit off from the video...but it sounds great, just the same! He should be on tour by now. Stupid pandemic. :P

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hehehe, he's almost TOO cute! ::Giggles::

(Dances and shakes my booty)

"Awwww, shidee doo, shidee doo!" LOL! Adorable! :P

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Benicio, Stefan Benz, and Ruel, are the top three on my list of cuties that will be huge once this global mess is over and done with! :) 

• Love 1

Dawwww...it's only been a few years, but he looks sooooo little! :P

And please...PLEASE...can we stop with the gun violence? I mean, seriously. Just...stop. K?

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..